Personalized License Plates

I thought about getting them but I don't want my car to stand out from other Gn's in the area. A vanity plate is too much easier to remember.

Since so many NON GN people say these are old man cars I was thinking of getting GRAMPS!

Originally posted by PsychoBuickBoy
Arizona just denied me the use of 'V8KILLR', said they don't want anything with KILL in it because of too many public complaints! Now I have to think of something else.

just substitute the "I" with a "1"---
"V8K1LLR",

On my 86 GN I had SLOGN (slow GN) and on the current 87 I have EVILGN.....same tag that Brian had on the car when he owned it, just a diff state. Had to continue the tradition....:D

Mine is GN ERGY
Saw a GN at the nats from Illinois that said UD LOSE and it was a lady racing it and it ran 10s
my Suburban is J RAMBO

How much do you guys pay for personalized plates???
Ohio is $75.00 every friggin year, I just think its a RIPOFF!!!:mad:
Tarey D.

Originally posted by GN ERGY
Mine is GN ERGY
Saw a GN at the nats from Illinois that said UD LOSE and it was a lady racing it and it ran 10s
my Suburban is J RAMBO

How much do you guys pay for personalized plates???
Ohio is $75.00 every friggin year, I just think its a RIPOFF!!!:mad:
Tarey D.
In Maine its $15 extra a year for personalized plates:)

My GN - Mr Hyd (as I call my police car Dr Jekyll)
My white 67 Cadillac Convt - BAWS HOG
My extinct 87 TR - Heirbrn (as in, born of the heir, not hairbrained!)
My old 84 Monte Carlo - Nstnt Hi

Mark Pona (owns an 11 sec cream beige Limited around here) has Sgnl 12 (signal 12 is police code for reckless driver in s. Florida)

Illinois tags: MY QWIK 6

the guy at the brake shop said "Are you dreaming with those plates?" Should have seen the look on his face when I laid a good 25 ft. patch across his parking lot :D

I have a Ga Plate on mine that says : "UDLOSE"

I think the ricers get the picture.

My plate is 25.00 a year extra.

I've thought about personalized plates, but decided to get the NJ "Firefighter" plates instead. I haven't been followed since I put them on. It's like a permenent "get out of jail free" card. I'm sure if I do someting stuped enough they woulden't matter, but for now they do help.

Right now I just have regular plates.
I think I want to get UNDR PSI.
Or get the plates that used to be on the car ALL ULL C.

Personalized Tags

I've got two '87 GN's (each turns high 10's) with personalized tags..................

One says: "UL LOSE"
The other says: "IL WIN":)

You gotta love livin' in America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool: