performance parts

interested in the lower control arms too..what does it mean by no holes for sway bar? can you still keep your sway bar on and have these?

interested in the lower control arms too..what does it mean by no holes for sway bar?

The stock swaybar attaches to the LCA's. This piece doesn't have the holes where the bolts would go through to attach the sway bar. I'm sure you could drill holes for it though.

The stock swaybar attaches to the LCA's. This piece doesn't have the holes where the bolts would go through to attach the sway bar. I'm sure you could drill holes for it though.
But if you do you'll need to put a re-enforcement in the hole so you don't crush the tubing. Usually the holes in tubular arms have tubes welded in them already for the sway bar..;)

But if you do you'll need to put a re-enforcement in the hole so you don't crush the tubing. Usually the holes in tubular arms have tubes welded in them already for the sway bar..;)

Ah, didn't know that. I thought those things would be tough enough. Thanks for pointing that out Charlie.

30 gall fuel cell.jpg

Can you tell me a little about what I'm looking at here? Sorry I don't really know fuel cells :oops:. Is it two feeds on the side there, a filler, return and vent on top? What sizes are the fittings? You said it goes in stock location...how does it attach? Stock tank straps?

top is used as feed and or return double feed on the bottom filler neck is shown not bolted on exits in rear were stock would be fittin are 10 and 12 it uses stock straps bottom of tank has the notch in it your not to far more than welcome to come take a look at it if u like feel free to call as well 6304528905 thanks Rickey

top is used as feed and or return double feed on the bottom filler neck is shown not bolted on exits in rear were stock would be fittin are 10 and 12 it uses stock straps bottom of tank has the notch in it your not to far more than welcome to come take a look at it if u like feel free to call as well 6304528905 thanks Rickey
Thanks Rickey, how about venting? Where is that and what size? Thanks - Jason

I'm not too far, just not that close either ;)