people suck

RGS87GN

some scumbag keyed my car last night. i never really understood why youd want to destroy another persons car. kinda pathetic right? i mean if i stole ur girlfriend, or u lose a fight to me or whatever the reason......how does keying my car/slashing my tires etc. fix that?

or if your a drunk fool in a parking lot and you just wanna wreck a nice car........wreck a friggin bmw or something. reeeeespect the classics if nothing else.. haters

anyone recommend a good body/paint shop in mass? thanks:confused:

some scumbag keyed my car last night. i never really understood why youd want to destroy another persons car. kinda pathetic right? i mean if i stole ur girlfriend, or u lose a fight to me or whatever the reason......how does keying my car/slashing my tires etc. fix that?

or if your a drunk fool in a parking lot and you just wanna wreck a nice car........wreck a friggin bmw or something. reeeeespect the classics if nothing else.. haters

Man..... that SUCKS!!!!!:mad:
"MOST" people(scumbagS) do NOT respect anything today! :mad: "It all has to do with the way THEY were raised (or in this case not rasied with good values)".

Hope all works-out good.

Mine was keyed within a month of owning in:mad: I agree, in general people suck! And because they suck, I rarely take my GN anywhere that I cannot keep an eye on it the whole time it's out of the garage.

Good luck with the repairs

Go see Dickie (littlebuick8) down the cape. He'll do a good job....

I'll give you a buzz tomorrow.

RUSS!!!!! the living breathing silver lining to my cloud.

its been said before, but damn it ur the man.

when you call. ill answer!

I feel you man, someone keyed my car bad right after a car show, I was pissed off. Some people are just a holes!

Lance: Still got your Malibu?
Vincent: Aw, man. You know what some f'r did the other day?
Lance: What?
Vincent: F'ing keyed it.
Lance: Oh, man, that's f'd up.
Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some d***less piece of chit f'd with it.
Lance: They should be f'ing killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.
Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that azzhole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.
Lance: What a f'er!
Vincent: What's more chickenchit than f'ing with a man's automobile?
I mean, don't f with another man's vehicle.
Lance: You don't do it.
Vincent: It's just against the rules.

:cool:

people

Sorry to hear that:mad: No respect for moral values. Just like to snap of his pinky

Sorry to hear that:mad: No respect for moral values. Just like to snap of his pinky

Id cut off both hands. No need to play games. Like to see him key another car with no f'in hands. I just bought one of those nice loppers to remove tree branches. A bitch boys little wrist would fit in it with no problem.

I came out of my Ex GF's dorm one day to see a nice boot print in my GN's drivers rear corner with a boot print in the middle of the Dent...

Turns out the dude wearing the boot was the guy who dated that chick after we split up...

Well, 3 years later I talked to the chick again and as it turned out she told me he admitted to doing it... Funny thing is: His car mysteriously blew up in the parking lot a month after me and that chick split up... I only wish I could have had the satisfaction of being a part of that explosion! I guess Karma is a bitch... haha the Ex was too! ;)

People will Eff with cars... its a sad fact of life

no respect

once had 69 gran sport someone keyed. did the whole side while my girl was cashing a check. if i could have cought him i would have cut his finger's off with a pair of tin snip's. the $hi*% part was i spent 8 long winter month's getting that thing ready for a black paint job and it was only done for 2 week's. now i don't leave my ride where i can't see it. unless it's at russ's place. thank's for the props russ i would love to help out a fellow t/r owner!give me a ring if you have any intrest. 774 212 0781 thank's dickie

kirban 2 cents worth

Had it happen to me several years ago.....on a black 540 6-speed BMW....they keyed the passenger side which I did not notice until the next day. Happened at a movie theatre.

Black is one tough color to blend either have to paint the entire panel or the entire side to make it work.....

Probably jealousy....

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Worse feeling than this was coming out of a movie one nite in the mid 1970s to find our 1963 corvette split window coupe no where in the parking lot....

The first day I drove my 87 GN, my wife and I went to Walgreens real quick. Some hick parked next to me at a severe angle and banged his driver door into my passenger door leaving a white mark. I waited for him to come out and he didn't really care that he did it. I was yelling at him and so was my wife. Lady in the parking lot came over and told me in front of him "he did it and didn't bat an eye about it". I got my revenge. :eek: :D

back in 88, this ex gf keyed my 87 camaro. i knew the B!TCH did it because i quit dating her GHETTO ASS and i didnt like her bad ass 6 year old kid, couple of months later she confessed it to some friends and 1 came back & told me. a few years after that, she buys a new CHRYSLER SEBRING. i see the car and wanted my revenge. my wife (at that time was my GF) told me dont do it, she'll get what she deserve. i answered back : yeah when ? it took me awhile to get over it, but i wished i had keyed her car like she did mine.

Lance: Still got your Malibu?
Vincent: Aw, man. You know what some f'r did the other day?
Lance: What?
Vincent: F'ing keyed it.
Lance: Oh, man, that's f'd up.
Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some d***less piece of chit f'd with it.
Lance: They should be f'ing killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.
Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that azzhole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.
Lance: What a f'er!
Vincent: What's more chickenchit than f'ing with a man's automobile?
I mean, don't f with another man's vehicle.
Lance: You don't do it.
Vincent: It's just against the rules.

:cool:

haha! thats awesome.....i bet the guy that did it is the weak, and has no idea that i am the tyranny of evil men....yet

That's B.S. people just don't care about other peoples things if its not theirs they don't give a crap what happens to it. :mad:

back in 88, this ex gf keyed my 87 camaro. i knew the B!TCH did it because i quit dating her GHETTO ASS and i didnt like her bad ass 6 year old kid, couple of months later she confessed it to some friends and 1 came back & told me. a few years after that, she buys a new CHRYSLER SEBRING. i see the car and wanted my revenge. my wife (at that time was my GF) told me dont do it, she'll get what she deserve. i answered back : yeah when ? it took me awhile to get over it, but i wished i had keyed her car like she did mine.

Don't you hate that!? "Revenge is for those without the patience to wait for Karma"... I'm tired of waiting, there's a lot of stuff I'd like to do:mad: :eek: :D

Some people are just jealous they don't have something nice so they don't feel you should either. Or they have zero respect for other people's stuff. About as bad as people that slam their door into yours and then just walk off and act like they did nothing....old man did this to our family SUV, so I put some onions and pickes on his windshield (all i could find) but I wanted to insert my foot on the side of the door.

I feel bad for you cause it cost money & takes time to get it fixed.
If you were close to New Hampshire I have a friend that charges way less than body shops because he work out of his house.

My son found that out when he brought his car up to college.
The little liberals scumballs put gum on his roof. These kids today are just not into american cars or have respect for property.