Payment

OhioC5

Underwear model
I did some work on a guys TR and this is my payment. A new Glock 27, it's pretty nice. I'm not really into Glocks. I guess it's probably worth $400.00 with 2 mags? What do you think?

Gen 3 or 4?? 9mm or SW 40?
My Gen3, [SW40, CT Laserguard laser, tritium sights], w/ some sort of fancy trim on it was $650, about 2 yrs ago.
Worth every bit of $400......

It's a Gen 3 40, a couple of people did say it kicks pretty hard. I was thinking about letting my wife carry it. She carries every where she goes too. Maybe I better rethink that one.

I just found out there's a 40 to 9mm barrel conversion by lone wolf for this 27. I watched a bunch of videos on how the gun performs after a simple barrel swap. Seems pretty reliable but not sure I'd feel comfortable having her carry it with the conversion. The time she needed it the thing would probably not work.

Good gun. And yes the .40 is a little snappy with that small of a barrel.

Don't worry it will work just fine.

Mine is the 40 cal. W/ full powder load in factory ammo, it's not what a lady would want to use very often.
Of course, a "rat killin" at a car jacking, she could well come out on top.:smuggrin:

I did some work on a guys TR and this is my payment. A new Glock 27, it's pretty nice. I'm not really into Glocks. I guess it's probably worth $400.00 with 2 mags? What do you think?

They are pretty good guns. It's a no frills combat weapon for sure though. I carry the Model 23 as a back up. Forty cal. is the way to go. It is a good all around available round, with a wide selection of points.
If I were you I would get the mags with the pinky extension..
DSC_0026.jpg

It will make it more manageable for your wife. Also, I believe the .9mm barrel is a drop in with the right mags. I know my Model 23 barrel went in my 27, it just stuck out the end...it did make the 27 shoot better!
John