parts

chris718

86 87 throttle body with all sensors 55.00 each (3),86 87 plenum (3) 25.00 each86 87 lower intake(3) 125.00 each

86/87 intake

will you take 120 shipped for intake to 32808 plus one of my custom tags?Really need a intake,my motor will be back from machine shop next week.

Chris
whats the best you will do if I pick up tb/lower/upper

Id like to visit your shop as well

Alan

prices are listed above,please respect my asking prices.if you buy all three pieces ill shave off 20 bucks others they will continue to gather dust

86/87 intake

I would like to purchase intake for 125.00. send me your mailing address with shipping total to 32808 and I will send money order out on fri 9/15,.also who to make out money order to. thanks.
(first in line for intake)

Throttle Body + Sensors

I would like to purchase one (1) throttle body w/ sensors @ very "fair price" of $55. E-mail sent for details.

look no one is following up so,2 plenums left and 2 throttle bodies left.manifolds are gone

chris718 said:
look no one is following up so,2 plenums left and 2 throttle bodies left.manifolds are gone

thanks then I was lookin for the complete to send out
I guess Im not dropping by pm me if something is on the side for me

Alan

Chris, if you still have a throttle body I'd like to buy it. I'll send an email for details.

Don

86/87plenums

Got it thanks chris..That was lightning fast shipping.That U.P.S truck had to have one of your transmissions in it,I know!! (lol) :) :)