Parts to the Nats....?

Dave Burns

Have some parts set out I can take to the Nats if anyone is interested. If anyone wants to shout out now I will make sure and take whatever part it is and set you first in line for whatever. Just think of it as free freight part way haha.

Standard, bare, 4.1 block. $100
6293 heads, not bridged, untouched originals. $100
Fresh turned 4.1 crank, still in the bag. $200
2- stock intercoolers. $50 each.
Stock aluminum 4 bbl. intake for V6. $75
85' turbo block. Drain installed. ARP studs, .020 over bore. $250

Im fillin' the truck with as much as I can. More to follow Im sure. ;)

4.1 block

I will take the block if it is standard bore, PM me with your paypal address, and where to meet you at the nationals. thanks.

I will take the block if it is standard bore, PM me with your paypal address, and where to meet you at the nationals. thanks.

Not a problem I will make sure it gets in the truck. Don't worry about sending me the money now. Come take a look at it and pay me there. I will hold it for you solely until you tell me different in person. PM headed your way.

Just pulled outa set of 16" GNX style wheels I have here and polished them up for the trip. They have a nice pair of Goodyear front tires on them, no rears. $300 with the tires.

Found a set of ARP head bolts too. Prolly $25 for them.

And a set of NA slip fit Hooker Super Comps for a Hawk/Monza. These "may" be spoken for already too. But just want to toss them out there for info now. Lookin' at $175 for them.

More to come and some nailhead parts too haha. Mannnnnnnnnnn I got busy all of a sudden. I shoulda started two weeks ago.

Just stopped by my buddies place and I will be bringing a freekin' BOATLOAD of GN toys with me to sell too. He had an addiction ya see............. if he saw one he HAD to buy it ! If it had to do with GN's or Regals, he HAD to buy it. Doesn't matter that he already had 3 more of them at home, he HAD to buy it haha. :biggrin:

So if your looking for diecast, look me up. White extended cab Duramax (black topper) with a silver-mist stage 2 GS in tow. It looks like I am gonna be in the toy sellin' business too haha..............

Just stopped by my buddies place and I will be bringing a freekin' BOATLOAD of GN toys with me to sell too. He had an addiction ya see............. if he saw one he HAD to buy it ! If it had to do with GN's or Regals, he HAD to buy it. Doesn't matter that he already had 3 more of them at home, he HAD to buy it haha. :biggrin:

So if your looking for diecast, look me up. White extended cab Duramax (black topper) with a silver-mist stage 2 GS in tow. It looks like I am gonna be in the toy sellin' business too haha..............

Now does he collect street rod toys :eek::p

Now does he collect street rod toys :eek::p

No he's slowed the roll some haha. Although while I was standing in his office I noticed a slick little black roadster toy.

I was told not too long ago to break his arm if I caught him on here in the cars for sale section. I'm thinking a t-type may end up in his future soon :wink: . My wife told me when I helped load up his GN to leave that, and I quote, " he won't be without a turbo car for long". I'm thinking she totally "made the call". ;)

I can load all the Buick stuff in the '29 and you can take it to sell too.

I can load all the Buick stuff in the '29 and you can take it to sell too.

While part of me appreciates the offer for another ride in the Ford, I will have to pass. There just isn't enough room in the thing to haul all your treasure haha. I just don't think that nib 9 hole liner' will fit with my big butt in the car.