Parts Pricing Help

GNGAL

86 GN T-Top
Well... its official... I have parts for sale. But before I do a "for sale" posting... I need advice on whats a fair price for things. Any help would be greatly appreciated =)

***** Thanks so much guys... you've made getting thru this bad time so much easier =)

-- Stock Engine
-- Rear end (axle stuff)
-- Back bumper
-- Trunk lid with fin built onto it (including the two matching side pieces)
-- Big Dash piece
-- Passenger door (roll up window with completed interior)
-- Vacuum brake conversion set up
-- Rear quater panels
-- Transmission
-- Precision TE 67 Turbo
-- Computer with TT Chip
-- Rear fiberglass bumper fillers
-- Im sure Im forgetting a lot of parts... you all have seen the pics...
But I just start here. My baby comes home tomorrow =( Will take her apart next week ** Huge sigh ***

*** Anyone who wants to rebuild... please pm me ASAP.

I'll be honest here and say get tb3 to help with pricing. Granted it's all about condition for 99% of the parts but since he bought a bunch for his car he should be a refference. One other option is to look in the for sale section for a roller and put all your parts in it. I do have a customer that needs an 8.5" rear for his car though. Posi rears usually go somewhere between $800 and $1200 depending on miles ect for a refference. Also whether or not you want to ship parts will determine what you might get for the parts.

I will see, but I think computer is spoken for w chip.

Yeah, tb3 has been a GREAT help thru all this. I will check w him.

Get ready to spend lots of time answering emails, sending pics, figuring out shipping fees, running back & forth to UPS, the USPS, FedEx, or wherever you ship the parts from, spending hours dismantling the car and all it's parts, storing all the parts because they all won't sell as fast as you'd like them to (unless you price them dirt cheap), and then be prepared to have a beautiful carcass sitting @ your home for who knows how long. Basically I'm saying sell it as a whole and be done with it...unless you've got LOTS & LOTS of time on your hands.

I have lots of time, found a lot of local buyers already... And I think it will be a good learning experience for me. If I can take something apart, then down the road I won't be scared to do more work to my new car myself. But, I do understand what ur saying. Thanks

Well I wish you the best of luck with it and yes, you'll definately be more educated when this experience is all said and done. Good luck and let me know if I can help you with anything.

As an idea, i thought i saw a turbo t roller fornsale....for 1200 in the cars for sale. Maybe it would be a good match up!

Please let me know about the turbo, I would like to purchase it.

Let me know a condition and price

Thank You