Parts, prices, CHEAP w/Pics!

Matt Golden

Here's some parts with photos and prices. Prices do not include shipping unless stated! Shipping will vary on large/oversized/heavy items. Cleaning out storage unit #2...moving and gotta put a bed, dresser, and some other random stuff in there. Need space fast! A lot of this is random stuff that was in a few boxes. Some of it is big. Don't like the price you see, make an offer or buy it all for dirt.

Ebaystuff137.jpg

Quarter Glass in Chrome Trim(good chrome)- Both pieces $25.00

Ebaystuff137.jpg

Ebaystuff074.jpg

(2) CS 2 lower panels in Burg. - $45.00 pair

Ebaystuff122.jpg

Two 8.5" rear Driveshafts- $30.00 each

Ebaystuff139.jpg

Ebaystuff140.jpg

84/85GN-87T Center Cap (1)- Broke Tab, great shape otherwise $50.00shipped?

fall08001.jpg

fall08002.jpg

Main Acc Bracket(86/87) Part #25525338 w/bolts : $80.00

fall08003.jpg

fall08005.jpg

86/87 Waterpump pulley NICE condition...low mileage pulloff: $25.00 SHIPPED

Lots more to come. Will try to post in here. Might have to start another thread due to limit on pics. Gotta make some space quick. Like I said, don't like the price, make an offer. I feel they are all very fair considering the condition of these parts. Thanks

fall08032.jpg

Staydown Plateholder $10.00SHIPPED

fall08047.jpg

fall08048.jpg

Exh Elbow: $20.00 (unported)

fall08049.jpg

Factory Battery Holddown: $15.00 SHIPPED

fall08066.jpg

Front Tag Bracket(factory): $12.50 SHIPPED

fall08062.jpg

GN non-power lower panels(pair): $60.00

Ebaystuff004.jpg

Vent(door jamb B-post): $9.00Shipped

Ebaystuff142.jpg

Domelight Cover Nice: $10.00Shipped

MiscBuickparts017.jpg

Assorted T-Type Emblems: $15.00shipped

fall08075-1.jpg

EGR w/cover NICE Tested GOOD!: $20.00Shipped

Ebaystuff061.jpg

Ebaystuff062.jpg

Decklid Trim in black(minor scratches..see pic above): $20.00

Ebaystuff107.jpg

Ebaystuff108.jpg

Blue T-Top Sunvisor(front) Trims: $40.00 these are super nice...87T Blue

fall08057.jpg

fall08056-1.jpg

Blue Rear Quarter Interior Trim(T-Top w/lights...will fit any): $45.00

Ebaystuff146.jpg

Ebaystuff148.jpg

Ebaystuff149.jpg

Ebaystuff150.jpg

Bumperettes from chrome bumpers: Front and Rear $15shipped ea.

Ebaystuff052.jpg

Ebaystuff053.jpg

Blue B-pillar trim for T-Top car(scratch in pic on one): $25.00 (pair)

Ebaystuff072.jpg

This should be the correct pic of the pass side CS 2 lower panel...sorry for the mixup. There are some surface scratches on the one, but they don't show unless it's hit with a bright light or sun. Won't show in car. Don't think I still have the pods. I will check...if I do, price will reflect that. As of now, it's 45 for the pair...obo. Thanks

I'll be posting more tomorrow. Need to go back and figure out exactly what I have room for...the rest needs to be sold to people that need them. Or buy em cheap and resell. I really don't care. Just need space and fast.

I'll take these:

- Staydown Plateholder $10.00 SHIPPED
- 8.5" rear Driveshaft - $30.00 (NOT the white-painted one)

Please let me know a total price with shipping to MN zip 56073 and I can send PayPal, or other prefered payment.

Thanks!
John

Ill take the 2 non power GN lower panels if they arent cracked. They look good in the pics.

Oh yeah, they are nice. I've tried posting them at a fair price many many times here to no avail over the years. So I just hung on to em. They have no fade, no cracks, minimal scuffing at the base, and no flaking(sundamage). Great set of factory GN panels. One of the black cloth pieces was glued a little off by the factory and there is a slight gap, but fine for anything but a show car cause you won't notice when looking at a downward angle(as when actually mounted). They came out of an 85GN I picked up in Miami. I have the console as well if interested.

Let me know. They're yours if you want em though. I've got about 5 other sets of lower panels I need to sell. This is the only GN set. They all cheaper than these. I can post more pics if you'd like. Heading to the shop and then storage in about 15minutes.

Yes it does. It runs across the lip of the decklid, right above the lights and tag area. Shipping should be easy. I don't think it will be considered oversized if I put it in a shipping tube...but the tube might cost money...and add a lot of weight. Kinda curious to find out since I've never shipped on out.

Anyway, let me know if you need it. Or any black exterior trim for that matter. I have about 3 full sets of WO2 trim in there that could all use a good home back on a Buick.

Oh yeah, they are nice. I've tried posting them at a fair price many many times here to no avail over the years. So I just hung on to em. They have no fade, no cracks, minimal scuffing at the base, and no flaking(sundamage). Great set of factory GN panels. One of the black cloth pieces was glued a little off by the factory and there is a slight gap, but fine for anything but a show car cause you won't notice when looking at a downward angle(as when actually mounted). They came out of an 85GN I picked up in Miami. I have the console as well if interested.

Let me know. They're yours if you want em though. I've got about 5 other sets of lower panels I need to sell. This is the only GN set. They all cheaper than these. I can post more pics if you'd like. Heading to the shop and then storage in about 15minutes.
paypal?

I'll take the front tag bracket if its not spoken for. PM me your paypal address.

Thanks guys. Everyone that's paypal'd...you should already have your tracking info or will be getting it no later than tomorrow(I tend to try and ship all on one day, especially big stuff).

Nasty Navy, got the address. I'm sending yours on out too. Just paypal me when ya get around to it.

I will be posting more parts w/pictures today!

Here's an interior shot some of you were asking about on the 84T-Type I'm parting...I'll take better ones. It's an astroroof car. All exterior trim was chrome, but now primer :(

BTW....the whole car is for sale. It does have a clear title.
stuff028.jpg

fall08113.jpg

i also need the black trim that goes on the hood. could probably ship both in one tube. let me know a price for both please. how much would you want for a pos batt cable w/ the orange pwr wire also

Wile87- I will PM you. I have all of that.

Here's a few more things. Just opened up another goodie box on the shelf. Don't need any of this stuff. I'll post more stuff a little later or tomorrow. Remember, if you don't like my prices, please feel free to make an offer or if you're buying multiple items, I will ship together and cut some off the total(i.e. throw in a bunch of free stuff).

Here we go:
fall08116.jpg

Crossover...looks like an 84/85 to me. Correct me if I'm wrong. Either way...don't really care. 35shipped and it's yours. Or offer...whatever. I'll never use it.

fall08117.jpg

WO2 Quarter Glass. Trim is nice, but paint isn't. Good seals. Got paper stuck to it so the sealant doesn't get everywhere.
$50.00 (pair)

fall08118.jpg

I think you know what this is. $20shipped

fall08123.jpg

Another bracket, this is the main acc bracket for 84/85. $50.00

fall08122.jpg

ATR Air Fuel Meter....hooks to the o2. $25shipped It's brand new. Never hooked up.

fall08121.jpg

Nice little ashtray. Center Console. Good chrome. Very little rust in it. $15shipped

fall08120.jpg

Blue pull handle for lower door panel. Pulled from 87T Have the other side too. $15shipped or $25shipped for the pair.

fall08119.jpg

Analog Speedo Cluster. Shows 17k miles and change on it. From 84T-Type. $65shipped

I've got some nice speed parts/engine parts I'm going to post....SFI balancer, guages/pods, tachs, built BRF tranny, Neil Chance converter, BRC pistons, J&E pistons, 87 longblock, turbo crank, etc. Just haven't worked that far back yet. If you're interested though, shoot me a PM. I will not be using any of these parts anytime soon and I'll sell for about half the value. Most are new.

Sorry, I should have put a price on the complete parts car pictured(interior shots).

1000bucks with a clear title takes it. It's minus the rear and header panel assembly. That is all. It is an astroroof car. Factory chrome trim. Now in complete primer. Had the doors, front clip, and decklid all replaced due to rust. Car does have some rust. Will need a lot of work. I have three other rolling chassis for sale. Thanks