Parts off 87 GN for Sale or Trade

parts wanted

I am looking for a good steering wheels, upgraded sway bars, cluster, bumper fillers, 8.5 limited slip assy(case only if possible) everything that goes on the doors(inside). I have a new turbonetics evolution 38 mm wastegate, chrome engine compartment parts and cash. Let me know if you have any of this so we can deal. Thanks:D

Package tray

looking for the package tray (piece that goes between the rear seat and rear window)
thanks

Parts - how about the hood ?

Is the hood available ?
If so, condition and price, please.
I'm looking for a real good GN hood, with original paint, and no dings,
no rust, no checking/cracking.
Thanks - MR-SHINE

When are you getting back to me?

You have not provided a number to reach you. I rec'd one email you were sending pics of the parts I wanted Header panel, pass side inner wheel well, and rear painted bumper, but never did. Are you just playing a joke on all these people acting like you got parts for sale???

How about the hood - I inquired late Tues. night.
Please advise if for sale, and condition.
Thanks - Rich

Guys, Decided to part out my '87 Gn Project. Have lots of Parts for sale, things I been buying to put my car back together. Please Email me with your needs. I don't have pictures yet, but I can take some and email them over of any specific parts. Willing to trade parts as well based on things I may need for my other car.
Some of the parts I have are:

3pc Rear Spoiler in great condition

Complete 3.8 GN Intercoolled Motor w Low Miles.. Will sell engine complete w wiring, Computer, Intercooler, Turbo etc.... This is a running motor n its complete from top to bottom..

BRF Tranny W tags
POSI 3.42 Rear End 8.5
Drie Shaft, Exhaust (Used).
Rocker Panel, Left Fender, Right Fender, Header Panel, Hood. Inner Fenders Both Sides.
Radiator Support, AC BOX, Power Steering Box, AC Compressor. Stock Fans, Radiators.
Dash Cluster, complete Dash with Wiring Harness, GN Dash Plaque, Console, Seats,
T Tops, Engine Wiring Harness, Stock Turbo, Stock Manifolds, Stock Down Pipe,
CAT Converter.
Front & Rear Bumpers, Grill, Complete Cut out of Rear Quarter Panels both sides, NO Rust.
Rear Trunk Lid with No Rust, Both Sides Opera Windows.

Too Much to List, I may miss a few items, please email me with any needs or concerns..
Willing to trade parts as well based on things I may need for my other car.

GrandNash@Gmail.com
Hi, How about 4 wheel well moldings , complete stock air filter and left wfender well.

thanks

Hi Guys,
Sorry I have not been able to get back to everyone. I've been so busy with work and visiting family for the holidays. Please email me directly with your questions / parts interest. It's hard for me to login to TB on my black Berry and reply to every post or PM. I do get my emails on my BB and I could reply quickly on my BB.
Thanks for understanding.

GrandNash@Gmail.com