parts needed

rag231

wanted:
chrome headlight bezels
blue interior t top trim
GN grey interior t top trim any and all pieces
GN B pillar interior trim for t top and hard top
GN driver side seat bottom with rails - upholstery condition is not important - just prefer rust free.
Motorized driver side seat rails
reaching on this one....Centerline Convo Pro set with 15x10 rears ( don't have to have the fronts but if some one didnt want to break up the set I'm good)

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I have a couple blue t top trim. What condition are you looking for. I know my stuff isn't mint or show.

I am waiting on some pics for blue trim but the owner's current trim was wavy and sun burnt. The trim could have major gouges put in it by a fingernail. If you would like to send pics and prices please do so. The most needed piece is the trim above the driver side sun visor and the back piece of the middle, above your right shoulder. Thanks.

I am waiting on some pics for blue trim but the owner's current trim was wavy and sun burnt. The trim could have major gouges put in it by a fingernail. If you would like to send pics and prices please do so. The most needed piece is the trim above the driver side sun visor and the back piece of the middle, above your right shoulder. Thanks.

PMd you a couple times. Did you see them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GN B pillar interior trim for t top and hard top

Is this the upper sail panel? Or are you looking for the LONG upright roof to floor pieces? 573-286-1699 text me bud

IMG_4970.JPG
Here's some blue plastics
They clean up pretty was just in a rush. I have some more of what you need isn't here.