parts for sale

dcentg

Hey guys,
I just want to first offer you folks these parts that I am selling before I list it out to the other members.
1- 3" MAF w/ translator-$300(SOLD)
1- MSD-DIS-4 w/ plate adaptor-$350obo(SOLD)
1- Brand new SMC alcohol inj system-$300(SOLD)
6ea- Brand New "009's" inj. w/chip-$250
1pr- stock heads-$75
1pr- M/T slicks w/ Weld rims(SOLD)
1pr- SSM bars-$75(SOLD)
Any question on parts, email or call me at 542-4483.
Reason for selling these parts is because other interests...FISHING..
Thanks,
Marc

I am very interested in the SMC system. How old is it? Has it been installed yet? I do want first "dibs" on it though :). Is it the single nozzle or dual nozzle setup?

Derrick

Derick,
I just got it this year, never installed and it is a single nossle. And yes you got dibs on it.
Marc:D

I might be interested in the slicks and rim combo. Whats the size, condition and the type of Weld rim.

Hey Marc,
Im interested in the NOS system. Is it complete? Please get back to me ASAP. Call me 372-6235.
Thanks,
Derek:cool:

I won't be able to make it to the tracks this weekend. Got to watch the kids.

The slicks are 26.0 x 10.0 x 15 and the rims are in good shape.

Nos system is complete just have to service the bottle for leak.

I know they are Weld rims but not sure what type and the slicks still have alot to give.

Hey Marc,
Is the NOS system the one specifically meant for these cars? The one that has the up pipe that replaces the stock one etc. where it is basically a bolt-on kit. If so, consider it sold.
Thanks,
Derek:cool:

Okay Derek, the NOS kit is yours, just want you to check it out first. I will arrange a day to get together.

And the rims has those 1 1/2" puka's in them.

I might take i'll have to look at it first. Cool? You live in the town area? I'll call you later.

Ooohhhh! Nice deal on the rims/slicks Jackson! Even better than the deal I got! Hmmm.... and the intercooler is still available......:cool:

i/c

Jackson was asking about it and has first crack at it. But if he not interested then your second in line for it.;)