Parts for sale

As of may 10th (Monday) it was still available and had no takers. I went ahead and send him a money order for it.

G-Force thats ok, but the fact of the matter is I've been trying to contact him since May 6th to buy this and that's after I told him I'd take it. See my post dates. I attempted numerous times to get confirmation from him to buy it via PMs & phone calls.

Finally today, he calls me to tell me its sold. Danny told me he was in hospital and his voice mail got full. Hence the reason I couldn't get confirmation from him for the sale.

You got a hold of him and I didn't.
I don't fault you, but this was truly a deal that went sour!

-Tim

hey psied sent u a pm i met up with carlsbadgn charlie today and he referred me to u about parts maybe u have wat i need hope u get this message ive tried contacting u no luck yet plz get back to me thanx

this hood is a 78-80 turbo hood in mint condition $75 PICK UP ONLY it would cost more money than the hood itself to ship it because of its size thanks call danny 330-468-5919 :cool:

1982-1987 turbo t type chrome center caps in mint condition there still in the box from gm $200 plus shipping call danny 330-468-5919 :cool:

Still waiting on this item to arrive. What method of shipment used? Did you insured and track like you said you would?

86-87 header panel emblem

I have a brand new 86-87 header panel emblem for turbo t $75 OBO plus shipping im no good with computers plese call me Danny 330-468-5919

Attachments

• SDC10090.jpg
    SDC10090.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 186
  • SDC10091.jpg
    SDC10091.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 187
  • SDC10092.jpg
    SDC10092.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 187
  • SDC10093.jpg
    SDC10093.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 184
Hold off buying anything from this guy. I sent him $215 for a turbo shield. I am still waiting on it and now I can't get in touch with him. I am not accusing him of anything yet. just hold off until I get mine. Something seems fishy here. I received item from the east coast and yet I am still waiting on a turbo shield that was shipped from two states away. He charge me $15 for shipping and insurance.

As of today Monday I am still waiting for this tem. I called you several times and left my # for you to call back. Yet no response. Would you please let me know what the insurance is or a tracking # or at least let me know if it was shipped by mail, fedex or UPS. I did pay you for insurance.

I have a brand new 86-87 header panel emblem for turbo t $75 OBO plus shipping im no good with computers plese call me Danny 330-468-5919

Danny, Postal MO for the Turbo-T emblem has been mailed.
You should receive it in a few days.
Ship/contact info is enclosed.
Thx, -Tim