Parts for sale, UPS Ground shipping included

Black Box

Out cruisin'.
Parts for sale:

(1)Taylor Battery Relocation Kit, Jegs Part Number 895-48000 (cables, tray, brackets & hardware) costs $45 new
(1) Mr. Gasket Black Marine Battery Box, Jegs Part Number 720-6281 costs $30 new
(1) Flaming River Big Switch w/Remote Handle, Jegs Part Number 898-FR1003-2 costs $85 new
(2) Moroso Cable Terminal Ends, two per package. Jegs Part Number 710-74170 costs $15 new (each package of 2 ends)
(1) Taylor Thru-Firewall Connector, Jegs Part Number 895-21502 $14 new

Every piece in this setup is brand new. Never installed, cut up, hacked, butchered, etc. Will only sell as a complete setup. I cannot guarantee that this will pass NHRA tech due to the marine battery case, it would probably depend on how hard your local track enforces the rules. Save $54 over buying all these parts new. $150 for the whole setup.

(2) LeMans 165R15 86T radial frontrunner tires. A LOT of tread left. Almost like new. No plugs, patches, scrapes, scuffs, or anything that I would consider detrimental to their use. I bought them from a friend who got them new. I don’t think he used them anywhere except at the track, and I never even mounted them on rims. I’d like to get $50 for them. Selling as a pair only.

Turbonetics Variable Boost Control Regulator Kit (Bleeder Valve), Part Number 10402. New in the original box, never installed, hoses and hardware included. Can be used to set up your stock wastegate “tuner style”. Purchased new for $75 a couple years ago, but never put it in the car. I was happy (and maxxed out) at 22psi and never felt the need to change it. :) Selling for $50.

American Racing AR-26 (Sawblade-style) wheels (2) 15x7’s, (2) 15x8’s with center caps. No lug nuts included (I used the lug nuts from my stock GN wheels and they worked fine). Not in perfect cosmetic condition, there are some scratches/lamination in the clearcoat around the center caps and lug nut holes, but they are concentric (not bent). Center caps are OK, but may clean up with some polish. These wheels were on my GN when I bought it, but I replaced them with CenterLine Convo-Pros. Would like to get $100 for all four. Will separate as pairs only (2 15x7’s or 2 15x8’s) for $55 per pair, either size. Would prefer to sell to someone who can pick up of these locally, or meet half way, up to 100 miles from East Windsor, CT (50 mile drive for the seller, 50 miles for me).

UPS Ground shipping within the USA on all parts (except the wheels). Extra charge may apply for shipping to Hawaii or Alaska. I would have to check with UPS, and I would advise prior to any exchange of money.

Prices are negotiable (within reason). Money Orders or Bank Checks only. Parts will ship the day after the funds clear at my bank.

Pics available of any of these parts on request.

Steve

Slow T, I sent some pics to your e-mail. :) I did have one other person in NJ that was interested in them as well.

BMC, send you an e-mail. :)

I'll be out of town on Saturday, but I'll check my messages when I get home (probably very early Sunday morning).

Thanks all,
Steve