Parts for sale SW Ontario

tnt6

I have the following items for sale if anyone close or relatively close is interested
Eastern Performance FMIC, aluminum radiator, 4 GTA rims(black) with excellent Michelin Pilot rubber fronts are 245/50/16 and rears are 255/50/16...$400 for FMIC, $200 for rad, $1000 for rims and tires DSC00601.JPGDSC00600.JPGDSC00579.JPGDSC00583.JPGDSC00601.JPGDSC00600.JPGDSC00579.JPGDSC00583.JPG
DSC00588.JPG

Looks like the clear may be peeling ? Any curb rash, & would you sell just the rims ? Dont have that much cash to throw at a extra set of rims and tires at the moment. Dave.

yeah..the clear is peeling a bit on a couple of them but there is no damage or curb rash on any of them..yep i will sell them without the rubber..are you close to Windsor or would they need to be shipped if we were able to work something out?

I am over by Hamilton. I have the orig GN rims on mine, I also have a set of draglites for it. But these would be nice to have just to change things up a bit. It would all depend on $$ of course.

Ha..yes thats the same here...they were great for me until I decided to change to Baer brakes this winter and now they won't fit..so I'm looking for the same style in 18 inch..ya wanna talk about pricey...tell ya what..if you can swing 800 I'll give you the tires too cause they wont help me out any....lemme know what you think and if thats no good for you I understand

Let me mull it over, I just bought the draglites I am interested but money is tight right now lol. . Can you send me some more pictures of the rims and tires perhaps even one of them mounted on your car ? to bebeep440@gmail.com

I would be interested in the draglites
Kevin

Sorry I just bought them, I have no intention of selling them. I would LOVE these rims and tires, but am having trouble finding the coin at the moment, damn.....

Sorry I just bought them, I have no intention of selling them. I would LOVE these rims and tires, but am having trouble finding the coin at the moment, damn.....
Ya thats the story of my life! lol Good luck and enjoy the project/car

Kevin