PARTS FOR SALE IN DFW AREA

TURBO ZO

We have a lot of turbo regal and tta parts for sale from collecting over the years. Cleaning up shop and must go. Let me know what you need and I will see if we have it. Also have a GN running that needs completion with new seats and door panels included. We will have a GTA for sale in a couple of weeks also.
Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

We have a lot of turbo regal and tta parts for sale from collecting over the years. Cleaning up shop and must go. Let me know what you need and I will see if we have it. Also have a GN running that needs completion with new seats and door panels included. We will have a GTA for sale in a couple of weeks also.

What all needs to be done on the GN? What year? Thanks

I'd suggest that TURBO ZO offer his info up on who "we" are or this thread will be closed and he will be put in a holding pattern until further notice.;)

A buddy of mine bought several wrecked cars over the years to fix and build other cars. Now he has several parts left over so I am helping him sale them. THAT IS THE WE!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

A buddy of mine bought several wrecked cars over the years to fix and build other cars. Now he has several parts left over so I am helping him sale them. THAT IS THE WE!!!

That's why I asked, but was surprised to have to ask twice.:rolleyes: It sounded like you were a business trying to sell off parts and that's a big no no.;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Let me edit this because apparently fast86gn found my last comment inappropriate (see quote in fast86gn post below) I have built a few of these cars from parts cars so i sell a few parts here and there. By all means try and sell your parts on here to help out fellow members of the forum. If you still need to move parts then give craigslist a try. Whenever i sold a part to someone on craigslist i asked them if they are a member of the turbobuick forum and i highly encourage them to join because of the wealth of knowledge and also another avenue to get the parts they need that i might not have. For what ever reason and maybe WE as a community need to find out why they say no thank you. Our community is getting smaller and smaller and we need to inform people we come into contact with about us to help build us back up again to keep up our knowledge and parts source. That is all i was trying to say without having to do the black and yellow book explanation i just had to type here. Hell i dont even own a gn anymore but still remain a active member to give out advice and some free parts. I have not posted any items for sale here since i sold my gn as i did not want to make it seem as i was using the site for my personal gain. So for anyone else who took offense to my post i hope this clears it up.

advertise them on craigslist, over 75% of the people i sell parts to are not on this forum and when i tell them about it they are not interested anyways. So you will have better luck on there.

Comments like this won't get you anywhere on this forum and it won't be tolerated. If you don't have anything good to add then please keep it to yourself.

Comment was not meant to discredit this forum, i have helped many members on here with advise and free parts. Notacarlo made a bs comment and i dont see you bashing him. And charlie was being his ussual sarcastic self (stil love ya chuck). I was just trying to give the op another route to get rid of his parts, again to help someone else out on this forum. I guess i am just not in the "click".

I don't know anything about being "in the click" as you say but I did not think the post was appropriate. I'm sure he is aware of CL as we all are. Notacarlo's comments are not the same to me he said nothing about no one here will be interested in your parts post them elsewhere if you want to sell them. If you want to send something like this then send it privately.

Whatever dude i changed my post to explain why i said what i did, because i did not want it to be taken as a bashing of the forum. notacarlo's comment was to encourage drama which we dont need on here but i guess you condone it. Well congrats you just lost another member.

Whatever dude i changed my post to explain why i said what i did, because i did not want it to be taken as a bashing of the forum. notacarlo's comment was to encourage drama which we dont need on here but i guess you condone it. Well congrats you just lost another member.

Ok

This is the 1986 GN for sale. It was painted red by the previous owner. The car has a great running motor and transmission. It will come with new GN interior that needs to be installed and a set of GN wheels. We would like $7500 o.b.o.

Attachments

• 1378990231896.jpg
    1378990231896.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 250
  • 1378990243767.jpg
    1378990243767.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 228
  • 1378990255708.jpg
    1378990255708.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 245
  • 1378990267449.jpg
    1378990267449.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 276
  • 1378990278331.jpg
    1378990278331.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 214
  • 1378990288968.jpg
    1378990288968.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 223
Looking for a BIGGER TURBO AND/OR INJECTOT/CHIP COMBO MINIMUN 85LBS.