Parts for sale (Chicago) prefer not to ship

2GNS4ME

Precision front mount (the one with the ears) ***SOLD***
Brand new repo GN grille and bezels 350 (will not separate)
87 motor came off my old GN (60 k miles) car was running fine just covered in oil from valve cover leak. comes with heads and intake. Replaced it because i bought a built motor from razor. *******SOLD******
Stock turbo make 150
Casper knock gauge black faced and black bezels 65
Type wheels - only 2 caps and 2 have tires only good use as a roller. 350

Firm on prices listed and donot want to ship. Thanks for looking.

Hi Frank,

Couple people asked if I would ship but don't worry I will keep my word if I decide to ship you have the first shot since you asked about awhile back.

How much for the engine and the N89 Vector T- Type wheels?

Denny, I'll come pick up the parts we ordered this weekend. Also, have the new pump on the car with the controller, can bring that by so you can hear it. Doesn't sound crazy at all.

Denny, I'll come pick up the parts we ordered this weekend. Also, have the new pump on the car with the controller, can bring that by so you can hear it. Doesn't sound crazy at all.

Ya I was going to put the up for sale here lol. I didn't even open the box yet. Ill be home until noon today otherwise hit me up tomorrow.

Sorry been sick past couple of days. Motor is sold

PMs replied .

Turbo is good with no smoke or play I can send you pics if you like.

Asd60303

I have pics of two of the rims the other 2 are up in my attic since the late 90s. Give a few to get my but up there lol. I can send you pics of the two I have, send me your email.

FM still available. A lot of interest in the FM but sorry guys I I donot want to ship. The pipes are powder coated silver.