parts bought

GRANDNATIONAL6

people that have purchased my parts ,140 speed-o, dual gauge holder;dash filler plate, fiberglass bumper fillers, and corner marker, please leave feedback on my judgement on your purchase as i described it. thanks!

look im sick of your talk let alone your predjudice talk, maybe i should post your feelings to black people, not black cars. you have issues that suck

look im sick of your talk let alone your predjudice talk, maybe i should post your feelings to black people, not black cars. you have issues that suck

I know you want to do the right thing so give Mike his money back and apologize to him for selling him something in such bad condition and wasting his time.

John

im not doing anything. i bought that dash plaque from muscle car slvage in matthews nc 28105 for $120.00. NEVER USED IT AN IT SAT I MY GARAGE. I SOLD IT AT $90.00 and i paid the shipping on it. im tired of the bull**** and tired of this guy makeing me look like a azz hole. ive no time for this and all the parts ive been holding on to from today on wil go on ebay. just watch my feedback on all parts ive sold thus far. i can not make every one happy,but how can you really judge and put a number on a part thats 20 plus years old? how often do you see a gn in your area scraped? i sold it for less than i payed for it and thats why im staying furm on the way i feel. i have a lot of gn parts to sell as im cleaning out my garage. sorry but thats the way it is

im not doing anything. i bought that dash plaque from muscle car slvage in matthews nc 28105 for $120.00. NEVER USED IT AN IT SAT I MY GARAGE. I SOLD IT AT $90.00 and i paid the shipping on it. im tired of the bull**** and tired of this guy makeing me look like a azz hole. ive no time for this and all the parts ive been holding on to from today on wil go on ebay. just watch my feedback on all parts ive sold thus far. i can not make every one happy,but how can you really judge and put a number on a part thats 20 plus years old? how often do you see a gn in your area scraped? i sold it for less than i payed for it and thats why im staying furm on the way i feel. i have a lot of gn parts to sell as im cleaning out my garage. sorry but thats the way it is
Maybe you should post some pictures when asked to and you wont be criticized. Wouldnt matter if you paid $200 for something that was only worth $50. Its still worth $50 and not anymore.

just because you got f**ked doesn't mean you should go and f**k someone else.

Quit being a dick! You got screwed and got caught trying to screw the next guy. Make nice and return Mike's money.

GRANDNATIONAL6,

Do you realize how many potential buyers of your parts that you have lost because of the way you have handled this one transaction. Mike isn't making you look like an AZZ HOLE as you have suggested, you are making yourself look like one.

Look at the number of replies in all the threads that members here have responded to and the number count of views to those threads as well, how many people do you think are going to do business with you after seeing these threads?

All this over 1 part that you described as excellent condition and others after seeing pictures of it describe it as fair or good driver condition to good condition, you even said later that it was in good condition and not excellent.

I can't see this getting any better for you, can you?

You and only you can end this before it goes any farther. It's your reputation thats being smeared here all for $90.00. :confused:

John

Guys your wasting your time with this MORON !! As all can see with his way of thinking that he is doing what he THINKS is right for HIM!!! He'll NEVER sell anything else on here that I won't be warning people and posting his STUPID replys. GOOD LUCK Danny Boy!!!!