Parting out...

Originally posted by HI85WH1
There isn't that much moss on the WH1, is there?

Only on the steering wheel leather :eek: Mildew, actually. Gotta love the weather in Kaneohe :(

Tommy,
Do you live down the road from the botanical gardens?? If so, was that your T-type without a fender on the passenger side?
Derek:cool:

Originally posted by quicker6
Tommy,
Do you live down the road from the botanical gardens?? If so, was that your T-type without a fender on the passenger side?
Derek:cool:

this car?
172934913IVcpYT

That's my mom's house with Geoff's (formerly Rob's) WH1 outside. Geoff is chronically short of parking, so my mom lets him keep it there while it gets "reborn". :cool:

I don't live there, so it's good that someone (actually 2 people) can make use of the extra space.

Originally posted by 71RSZ28
Geoff is chronically short of parking, so my mom lets him keep it there while it gets "reborn". :cool:

He's not short of parking.. he's just like me... too many vehicles!!!:D

BTW, everything in the pic except for the wheels and the one center cap are sold...

Thanks guys... :cool: less stuff to drag under the house... speaking of under the house... I have someone's CZF 200-4R still there...

Originally posted by HI85WH1
Have complete Dash...

complete set wheelwell moldings... (not perfect)

console (lid is discolored)

Oh Yeah... Local sales only... I will not ship... have no time

I am interested in your molding can you send pic's of them and how much are you wanting for them.......thanks Randy my contact info is posted

Originally posted by gn86randy
I am interested in your molding can you send pic's of them and how much are you wanting for them.......thanks Randy my contact info is posted

randy,

they've been refinished at least once... but have a couple of small nicks and dings in them...

somewhere between all these 16 hour shifts I'll try to find some time to snap some pics... but I dont know if the problem spots will show...

Robert

how much you want for them?

Robert,

I also work shifts so I know how you feel, was wondering what you wanted for them.....let me know you can email me at gn86randy@netzero.net.......thanks