parting out or purchase 86gn

shareem

i have a 86 gn w/ 87 GNX 35K motor and trans. asking 7k to go fast . the car has alot of great things in it from engine to wheels. lost interest. A few things XFI setup,60lbs inj,72mm throttlebody and doghouz,pulley kit,precision converter brf trans,front mount, huge aluminum rad,alky kit, turbo saver, greedy boost,scanmaster, upper and lower, aftermarket sway bars,alum rear cover, all alum resivours and much more. oh did i mention baer disc all around on 20 in kmc's . not a scratch. no road time. many more great parts on this car too much more to list. N.J

poston headers ,hot wire to double pumper, thdp, autometer gauges 4-2 on the pillar -2 in front of the shifter ,aluminum a-arms w/performance bushings (bet you never saw these b4) eibach lowering springs , xtra akly kit, stock GNX rad,powermaster

it has the stock GNX turbo. a senior member came and bought alot of the GNX parts and can vouch that this is an official GNX motor and trans. He is the 1 that told me what i had.i sold him the motor and trans that was originally in my car to him. once again i do not no the particulars of buicks i am a mustang lover

what's the catch on the low price and prompting the thoughts of parting out?

rust??

just pm you also interested and need the eibach how much and how low is it compare to stock? thanks

the car is sold . all i have left is a brand new smc alky kit. there is no catch i am not a buick guy. i just bought a bmw 645 and that is my new girl