Parting out low mileage 87 Grand National

Doctor Evil

Yeah, Baby...Yeah !
I have an 87 GN with low mileage that I am parting out. The complete engine and transmission are not available but everything else is for sale. There are too many parts to list so please email me at m1a2drvr@yahoo.com do not send any PMs please. The interior is mint but missing the driver seat. It has 16" boyds on it with BFGs all the way around. 225s on front 275s on back. Pasenger side fender front bumper/grill and hood we damaged all other body panels/doors appear to be in good shape. I can get pics if necessary for those interested.

I'm Looking For Rear Bumper Fillers !!! What Condition Are They In? And What Are You Looking To Get For Them?

Vince

I'd like to get the plastic underside (interior piece that attaches to glass) from your astroroof if it is in perfect condition. How much?

Please send all questions to the email address posted. Thanks. Also I will be selling the motor/trans complete. I havent quite got a handle on all that is done to it yet but here is a brief idea. Mods include GN1 heads with valve covers , jet hot coated headers, brand new t-60 or bigger turbo, ported polished throttle body, upgraded intake, 60 lb injectors, 3" downpipe, crossover, pitbull exhaust, LS1 MAF, MAF translator, built tranny w/ stall (not sure how big yet) and all the pipes are powder coated. Bottom end is more then likely aftermarket as well but we wont know until tomorrow. This is just what I have seen at first glance. Again if anyone is interested or know anyone who might be please email me at m1a2drvr@yahoo.com I would prefer to sell the motor complete.

Does the panel that goes over the front speakers (underneath the windshield) have any cracks in it? If not how much for it?

email dont work. i wanted to know if the taillights are mint and how much.
zip is 60056

What condition is the radiator in? If excellent, please send price.
Also, what condition is the drivers door in (any rust at all), if in excellent condition, what are you asking, I can do without the interior door items though. Sent email too.

If you do part out the engine

I am intrested in the valve covers w/ breathers and the throtle body and plentum. What size is the throttle body?