Parting out 87 T moon roof Lots of pictures and TON's of extra Parts New/Used

I was really thinking the same thing when I posted a few days ago. It's sad to think this car would look like the ones in the background. GN's, T-type's, regals stripped for profit and left for junk. Dont get me wrong I can understand if the car was totaled but to strip a straight body 86-87 T.... Damn, kinda tugs on my heart-strings!!

If anyone wants to buy it whole, $5000 and its yours.

I won't cut this car up completely. I just want to get some of my money back. I actually saved the car from being parted. The past owner couldn't sell it and was getting ready to part it out, when I bought it. I tried to sell it whole, but just got sick of all the tire kickers out there. I will sell some parts off the car and then it will sit with the rest of the project cars I have saved and will eventually be someone project car in the future. When the prices go up.

Got any maroon interior trim available? I need the driver and passenger trim for bucket seats where the seat hinges. The ones that the rear seat passengers kick by accident when they get in/out. Very hard parts to find apparently. Tim

I think I have those, I will have to double check. Whats your zip code, to give a price including shipping.