Parting out 86/87 engine

Is the block available? How about the front accessory brackets (ac, power steering, alternator ect?) Would you ship the block? Thanks.

Block will be available, don't know about shipping. I work too much to take it to a freight Co.

Maybe if they could pick it up here.

I'll check on it after I get it all torn apart.

Accessories arn't available yet... I may need them for the new setup.

Thanks,

Jeff

Up-pipe - I'll take the up pipe - $15.00 shipped to Syracuse, NY ? lemme know, and i'll paypal you or pay however you prefer.

Thanks,
Nate

Up-pipe - I'll take the up pipe - $15.00 shipped to Syracuse, NY ? lemme know, and i'll paypal you or pay however you prefer.

Thanks,
Nate

The up pipe in the pics goes with the alky kit.

I do have the one I took off when I bought that kit(which doesn't have the alky nozzle). I can send you pics of that if you like.

Thanks,

If it is identical to the one in the pic, i am ok with that (no dents, mandrel bent, no ribs in the elbow..etc). I'll be painting it black anyway. Let me know if it is any different, and if not how you like payment...

Thanks,
Nate

If it is identical to the one in the pic, i am ok with that (no dents, mandrel bent, no ribs in the elbow..etc). I'll be painting it black anyway. Let me know if it is any different, and if not how you like payment...

Thanks,
Nate

Pm'n you

EDIT.. found a pic from before I installed the alky, just after I bought the car.

Here a shot of the up pipe.

Attachments

• IMAGE_042.jpg
    IMAGE_042.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 489
Whats left

Basically.... everything in the pic is for sale, except for the accessories (YET).

Enging has a broken crank at 1&2, just snapped so no metal went through it incase any internals are wanted.

Stock rebuilt turbo, not many miles, no smoke or play= $200
SMC non progressive alky kit w/up pipe, worked perfect= $250
LT1 MAF, worked perfect= $50
Intercooler&shroud, some fin damage but no leaks= $75
Factory ECM, ran great= $100
Exhaust manifolds, no cracks, driver side threads for crossover are stripped though=$75
Coil & Ign module, ran great= $100
Cam sensor, needs cap, worked fine= $40Pending
Direct scan worked great= $100
Intercooler fan, Great= $50

Anything else you can think of, just ask... I'm sure I'll add some stuff as I tear it down. Not sure what the internals, heads, valve covers, etc. are worth, so make an offer.

shipping extra, send me your ZIP for a quote. Open to offers as well.

Intake, Coil bracket, Dipstick and tube, are also gone.

Thanks,

Jeff

Probably some other things left that I'll come across as I tear it down.

Thanks

sorry about that i pm you about the alky kit i was wondering if you would do 200.00 i will be going to immokalee this weekend and i can pickup

do you have the control box inside the car and let me know how far you are from the track

do you have the control box inside the car and let me know how far you are from the track

Control track is in the car.. and it worked great, 23psi on pump gas.. no knock.

I'm not too familiar with Immokalee at all... Sorry. I'm in Cape Coral, which is just NW of Ft. Myers.

If I remember correctly.. It's probably 45min away from Immokalee. I have a guy that sells for my store every Friday at the Flea Market in Immokalee (cell phones). I could probably have him take it, if you're going to be there on Fri. but I'd hate to do the transaction through him, incase you had any questions.

Thanks

Would you be ready to sell the engine wiring harness? Thanks

I still have to pull that out, and see how good it is. The previous owner cut the ends at the ECM and spliced them back together to feed it through the firewall.

Granted they did it right (soldered everything), and it ran find for me... I don't know how it'll be when I remove it. Although, I am pulling the fender to do so (have to replace my antenna anyways).

I already have 1 person in line for it when I do it, but if he doesn't want it, or it's not good enough, then I'll list it.

Thanks,

Jeff