PARTING OUT 20+ Cars with lots of pictures 87 T 84GN 86GN 84T 85T-type 442 monteSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, I bought some 84 T Type wheels from you a little while back. Would you happen to have any cat hangers in good shape (i.e. the rubber is still good and the metal is not rusty). I am checking with some guys to see if I can pick one up locally here in Texas, but if I can't find one and you've got one I will grab it from you. Just wanted to check, so I can get one lined up. I can have my dad pick it up in CT like the wheels, or that should be cheap enough to ship.

I dont have one, the rubber is always ripped up.

Do you have the C part of the cat hanger? I need the C part that bolts to the cat. Let me kno

I don't have it right now. When I cut the cat off, if the rubber is bad I cut it there. So the C is still attached to the cat and I just sold all my cats. I may have it next week.

Shot in the dark here.Looking for regular regal brake pedals.Price amd shipping to 11040.Thanks

t-top channel

Any chance you would be willing to cut up a car. I need the passenger t-top channel where the weather stripping sits. I can send you picks of my rust if your interested. It's a 87 gn if it matters.

Looking for a console, blue preferrably but not necassary. I have an '87 Limited, thanks

Do you need the short console(half) that came specifically in limited's that has the shifter on the column or the full length console that has shifter on the floor?

Do you need the short console(half) that came specifically in limited's that has the shifter on the column or the full length console that has shifter on the floor?

The short one preferrably but I can use a full one too...my zip is 23502 thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.