Parting 83 T-type Regal

sowle

This car is loaded with options, it does run and drive and the license is up to date. I will sell it whole of course. If it is parted I will be keeping the bumpers- guage cluster- console and shifter- right hand miror- possibly column and steering wheel- possibly chrome air cleaner. I believe this car has 7.5 posi 342. It also has climate control and t-tops. Any questions just ask. I can send pics easy. I have paypal. Thanks for looking- everything else must go on this car- making room for my new project.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 233
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 222
  • 2nd83T.jpg
    2nd83T.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 216
Hows the floor /rockers and roof under the t-tops if its good ill buy the left overs after you part it i need a decently clean t top body..I got a project car thats rusted a lil too far for me to fix it reasonably that would work great..pm me...

Car is located 70 miles north of Des Moines Ia. In Iowa Falls. 600 for the whole car. It's missing the rear bumper. Would rather keep the parts I mentioned. I think it's too far past drivability.

Car is located 70 miles north of Des Moines Ia. In Iowa Falls. 600 for the whole car. It's missing the rear bumper. Would rather keep the parts I mentioned. I think it's too far past drivability.

Jesse...Can you say: "ROAD TRIP!!" :D :D

...I even have a rear bumper for it!!!

So that's 600 for what I see in the pics???

So you don't think this car would make a 3 hour trip huh? How's the floors and frame??? Is that the original paint on it??? What's the deal with the wheels??

Keith, I'll be calling you shortly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want 400 for the car without the parts I want. 300 for the car minus the column steering wheel and air cleaner. This car is not road worthy, I bought it a couple of years ago for the parts I mentioned. I have never started it since I drove it on the trailer and off. The frame is decent, the rear section of the body is decent other than the pics of the quarters, drivers door has been replaced. Dont know what works and what doesn't. I have three of the origional aluminum wheels. The floors seem good. None of the tires hold air. If someone is really interested in saving the car I can put the car in the air and take pics. There is rust in the t-top area. I have never had them out.

Attachments

• april3rd09 012.jpg
    april3rd09 012.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 152
  • april3rd09 013.jpg
    april3rd09 013.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 163
  • april3rd09 014.jpg
    april3rd09 014.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 150