Part throttle detonation

If you can give me the numbers on the chip, I can look it up to see exactly how it was set up. You'll have to pull the chip out, or give me the original invoice number.
For now, you can reduce WOT timing using the parameters, which will also reduce timing in that 10psi range.
To change parameters using powerlogger, make sure you have the key on, engine off, in monitor mode. If the powerlogger is older, you might need to reflash and update software.
I've tryed all ways can't get it to change I'll get the invoice number its at home .thank you for your help

I have been working with this problem I've found when I get to boost I'm not getting f p rise fuelpump is on the way

Just an update after looking at a lot of this here it seams the fuelpump had took a dump I had no fuel pressure rise replaced the pump with a pte 255 it feal better I've not gotten a chance to test it yet (raining) I'll keep you posted

I read the sticky it said I belive to have a custom chip burned iz that right ?
As long as the error is known you can just add or subtract it from whatever is programmed in, have the chip burned with the offset, or re-clock the reluctor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk