Papa John found his long lost Camaro

Uhhhhh turbo Buicks are mullet mobiles, man. If you think otherwise, you're in denial. I've come to embrace it.

Agreed but A camaro is an order of magnitude higher mullet mobile. It's mullet to the 10th power over a TR

I sure wouldnt mind a 70-1/2 Baldwin Motion Camaro...although his wasnt a BaldwinMotion

Always loved that body style

Did I get this right, making fun of a 70 1/2 Z28? They were a very nice car and 13s bone stock.

Buick owners are now disssing on early muscle cars WTF? You could buy a couple of nice GN's with the money a nice 70 1/2 Z28 would fetch, maybe 3 or 4

Did I get this right, making fun of a 70 1/2 Z28? They were a very nice car and 13s bone stock.

Buick owners are now disssing on early muscle cars WTF? You could buy a couple of nice GN's with the money a nice 70 1/2 Z28 would fetch, maybe 3 or 4

Its all according of the shape of the GN and the shape of the camaro.
Barret jackson has really messed up the value of older cars people have sitting in their yard rusting. They think their rusty car is worth just as much as the frame off car that just rolled off the stage an sold for 100k

I could have bought a 1st or 2nd gen camaro and made it quick ,but it wouldnt get 20mpg on the highway have cruise and power windows or be as reliable as a well built TR would be. :cool:

Everyone has opinions .... I chose a Buick to be diffrent

Oh man, I need two mullets. I own the Buick and a Camaro. :biggrin:

Im with you..If I had to sell one off,I would not even think of putting the camaro out first,it wont ever bring what my camaro would and the GN is not as highly wanted as the 1st gens...The 70 1/2 is no joke and worth alot more than any GN,when both are put together..

Its all according of the shape of the GN and the shape of the camaro.
Barret jackson has really messed up the value of older cars people have sitting in their yard rusting. They think their rusty car is worth just as much as the frame off car that just rolled off the stage an sold for 100k

I could have bought a 1st or 2nd gen camaro and made it quick ,but it wouldnt get 20mpg on the highway have cruise and power windows or be as reliable as a well built TR would be. :cool:

Everyone has opinions .... I chose a Buick to be diffrent

Love the Buick, but the older z28 was a nice ride also

Easy, weld on a new roof! Had a friend do that on a 70 Chevelle he had. Lot of work but the only right way to get rid of it.

I like camaros and have had a couple but 250 grand just to find it? WOW!:eek: I guess if you have a great business like papa johns and can afford it... I would kill for my first Z/28... oh wait. I totaled it. Steve

Free Pizza if you own a mullet mobile

Mmmmmm I know what I'm eating tonight!

HPIM0038a.jpg

Half a million to buy back your old car....wow. It obviously has a lot of sentimental value to it. Always did like the 70-73 Camaros.

I concur.