Palm Beach County TR Owners.....

J

Joe 1320

It's time we get off out hind ends and start a local club chapter. I'm thinking about meeting at Hod Rod Nights on Military and Forrest Hill, perhaps Saturday Night along with the rest of the cruise. If any of you guys are listening, let's get this thing off the ground and start posting if interested.

Originally posted by Joe 1320
It's time we get off out hind ends and start a local club chapter. I'm thinking about meeting at Hod Rod Nights on Military and Forrest Hill, perhaps Saturday Night along with the rest of the cruise. If any of you guys are listening, let's get this thing off the ground and start posting if interested.

Hey Joe-
I was thinking about going (on my way to work this AM) for my 1st time this weekend. What time on Sat? It would be cool if we all could park together. Let us know? Also, I will email some folks (that may not read the Board) about this.
Thanks,
Jeff

Hey Jeff! If you haven't been there, this place rocks! Unless we get there early, there is no way we'll be able to park together. There must be 100+ cars. I'll find out from a couple of others when the crowds start to show up and post the time. I'm thinking around 4:30-5:00 , if we get there later, we'll have to be in Siberia instead of up front.

Hey Jeff! If you haven't been there, this place rocks! Unless we get there early, there is no way we'll be able to park together. There must be 100+ cars. I'll find out from a couple of others when the crowds start to show up and post the time. I'm thinking around 4:30-5:00 , if we get there later, we'll have to be in Siberia instead of up front.

Yeah Joe, you are right. I was told to get there by 4:00 PM to get a decent spot. Not sure if we can hold spaces either. I plan to get there at 4:00 PM, park and relax :) Looking forward to meeting ya and everyone else. This should be a blast!
Later,
Jeff

I would like to come, but I can't, at least not this week. :( My wife is having my B-day party sat. :) Maybe next time.

Ryan

I just hope we get a break from this rain, I doubt I can make it the following week. If I can make it, it wouldn't be until maybe 6:30 at the earliest. :(

Welp, the threat of rain kept the turnout to maybe 60 cars. Nice to meet you Jeff (and Brian too), too bad the rest of the TR community was in hiding. Where are you guys? :confused:

I wish I could have come, but my B-day party wouldn't have been the same without me. Let me know the next time you are planning to go and I'll try to attend. :)

Ryan

Welp, the threat of rain kept the turnout to maybe 60 cars. Nice to meet you Jeff (and Brian too), too bad the rest of the TR community was in hiding. Where are you guys? :confused:

We both enjoyed meeting you too Joe! Next time I will take it easy the night before lol :) Looking forward to the next meet. I know Joe will keep us posted.
Best regards,
Jeff