Owner Please Come Forward

SS502

Out with the good, In with the Bad!
Saw this race during Woodward cruise 2013, don't know who recorded it, but I must say the GN showed some guts & won some respect... haha, never seen so many ppl ask what was that, told em, that there is a 26 year old V6. Awesome.

Please come forward, sorry guys, couldn't edit that... but was too cool.

I don't think anyone would come forward on a public forum and admit to that. Could cause problems with the law for street racing.

Couldn't see that but searched and finally found it on you tube.
Oh course I had to watch the other half dozen GTR murders of GNs
Dang!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Couldn't see that but searched and finally found it on you tube.
Oh course I had to watch the other half dozen GTR murders of GNs
Dang!

Its funny one has to go out and spend that kind of money for a GN beater.
I'll take $8k worth of tasteful mods vs the $100k 4x4 Alex.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Its funny one has to go out and spend that kind of money for a GN beater.
I'll take $8k worth of tasteful mods vs the $100k 4x4 Alex.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Yep what he said. I will not make excuses for loosing by a fender to a car costing 4-5X what I have in mine. I heard the maintenance on those things is insane just like any other supercar. I can build another T for the maintenance alone on that GTR. I'll stick with my low 11's car that I have just under $20K in gets 15-16 city and 25 hwy and can hold its own with 99% of other cars on the street.

That GTR did not destroy that GN but just slid by at the top end.

Mikey

What was that mosquito fogging thing that pulled out at the end of the vid? :eek:

Yep what he said. I will not make excuses for loosing by a fender to a car costing 4-5X what I have in mine. I heard the maintenance on those things is insane just like any other supercar. I can build another T for the maintenance alone on that GTR. I'll stick with my low 11's car that I have just under $20K in gets 15-16 city and 25 hwy and can hold its own with 99% of other cars on the street.

That GTR did not destroy that GN but just slid by at the top end.

Mikey
I was told the brake job which consists of calipers,pads and rotors is like 15k. Thats a lot of mods on a gn

1st gen ccrm rotors were 6500 for the rears and 4200 for the front. The ccrm2 rotors are stronger and cheaper. You can have fire shooting out of your wheel wells and the brakes will not fade.

There was a GN in the far right lane at the beginning of the vid too, doesn't look like the same one that raced though. Woulda been hard to get over to em from that lane.

I don't know how to feel still about this video,
As much as I love to run, and watch other TRs run - it just seems like the wrong place and venue for an all out drag race.
Just too many human bystanders and cross traffic.
I absolutely hate to sound like I have a uterus - but "All it would take is..."
And that's still true.

I don't know how to feel still about this video,
As much as I love to run, and watch other TRs run - it just seems like the wrong place and venue for an all out drag race.
Just too many human bystanders and cross traffic.
I absolutely hate to sound like I have a uterus - but "All it would take is..."
And that's still true.
I have seen too many cars that wrecked in races on the street and at the speeds they go it never turns out good. I would never have run like that. Being the holder of a commercial driver license would keep me from doing it even if I wanted to.