Outlaw radial build part 3...

Dusty... Once you start doing that you may never get back around to working on your own vehicle!! Trust me... :rolleyes:

Anyways... I need to call you on another converter, BTW!!

K.

Looking back. I should have sent the engine to the machine shop while I knock out the side projects. Then I would have been only headers away from running this year.

Call anytime.

It looks great.... I may be missing something.. what kinda distributor are you going to run and it looks a little tight under the t/b intake tube. It's a BBC block right?

How do you guy monitor KR, or it's not a concern? Also A/F is that hard to install. Really new at this. Just wanting to try this on my TTA!

hmm... you don't have enough cage do you?

What's that shield underneath where the balancer would be?

Is that an old fast data logger?

Gotta make it out east sometime.

hmm... you don't have enough cage do you?

What's that shield underneath where the balancer would be?

Is that an old fast data logger?

Gotta make it out east sometime.

HA. Next winter will be time for 25.3 upgrade

The sheild is the oil pan. The front cover will sit on that.

That is the old fast data logger. Just sold it to a guy in Houston. Hartline's hooking me up with the internal logger.

any updates? big race less then two week away?

Still waiting on camshaft, intake valves and belt drive. All this stuff has been ordered for a while. Rocker arms showed up yesterday. Hot parts are being coated.

Shortblock is done, waiting on heads. Once the valves show up I'll have to set the motor in and measure the cable length for the rear mount pump. I have to measure pushrod length and get those ordered. It's real close. Most likely won't make the 1st ORTC race but will be racing another car.