Outlaw radial build part 3...

Dusty Bradford

Well. Since I finally got the bugs out, it's time to swap again:biggrin:

I've sold about everything and parts are rolling in. New engine will be lighter with an aluminum block so I'm hoping to come out about 150# lighter.

I'll keep updating as I go. New intercooler will be a PT3000 over the rear tires. I'm moving the weight back so I can take off the heavy factory bumper.

IMG_0103.jpg

Bring those turn signal frames buy and let me powdercoat them for you.

Well. Since I finally got the bugs out, it's time to swap again:biggrin:

I've sold about everything and parts are rolling in. New engine will be lighter with an aluminum block so I'm hoping to come out about 150# lighter.

I'll keep updating as I go. New intercooler will be a PT3000 over the rear tires. I'm moving the weight back so I can take off the heavy factory bumper.

IMG_0103.jpg

Dusty, Im curious to know how you plan to keep the front end down. Moving that much weight off the nose is most likely not going to work in your favor!!
Whats your plan? Mike:cool:

BD,
I was thinking the same thing, you already had issues keeping the front end down?

I take it you are going to lay the radiator down? That the original location I had for my turbo. Whats the time lapse?

U got 2 months till BG!

Radiator? He don't need no stinkin radiator. The latest trend is to use the intercooler ice box for cooling.

Dusty, Im curious to know how you plan to keep the front end down. Moving that much weight off the nose is most likely not going to work in your favor!!
Whats your plan? Mike:cool:

I can move some things around if I need to or put some weight bars on. It was nose heavy before so I had to have the instant center higher to get the car to work. With less nose weight I can now lower the IC back closer to where it should be to get the car to squat.

Radiator? He don't need no stinkin radiator. The latest trend is to use the intercooler ice box for cooling.

;) No radiator. Using a PT3000 cooler so I can now come out of the intercooler and run that water through the engine before going back to the tank. I'm converting to a front mount cell with a belt driven pump and the 10 gallon cell will now be water supply for the ic and the engine.

I've ran the Cast 94 and Billet 94 from Precision. I can't tell an ounce of difference in the billet over the cast. Both made around 27# of boost on this motor.

No, it was the full grown G-trim 94mm. The GT-55 94 has a smaller turbine than the G-trim so it's between a GT 47 based turbo and the Thumper sized units.

I am very excited to see what else this build brings to the table...:eek:

That turbo is going to suck the chrome off that grill. :eek:

Sounds like you got a plan, def can't wait to see it in action again.

I see you answer everyone but me .. what up with that..??:eek:

I take it this will not be street driven any more?