outlaw 68 camaro build

cold85

At shane's request I am making a thread on my outlaw build.

The car was built by a great builder in my area then the guy who bought it put it in his building and did not do anything to it. i bought it and blasted the chassis and had it painted. then had the car painted.

The engine is a stage 10 KB hemi with billet BAE fuel heads.
turbos are the borg 95 promod turbos.
Engine management is the KAM from Mick's with 550lb injectors.

Pics

IMG_1156.jpg

camaro001.jpg

camaro003.jpg

camaro005.jpg

camaro008.jpg

100_0903.jpg

100_0901.jpg

camaro021.jpg

camaro020.jpg

camaro028.jpg

nice car, im sure it will fly, but why put a camaro [NOT GN] HEMI [NOT GN] INTO A GN SITE! DONT GET ME WRONG I LOVE FIRST GENERATION CAMAROS [HAD A 69 454 RUNNING LOW 10S] BUT I DONT THINK IT BELONGS ON THIS SITE. NOT TRYING TO BE AN ASS, BUT IF ITS NOT A GN OR GN POWERED ITS OF NO INTEREST TO ME! WHATS NEXT? MUSTANGS!!

nice car, im sure it will fly, but why put a camaro [NOT GN] HEMI [NOT GN] INTO A GN SITE! DONT GET ME WRONG I LOVE FIRST GENERATION CAMAROS [HAD A 69 454 RUNNING LOW 10S] BUT I DONT THINK IT BELONGS ON THIS SITE. NOT TRYING TO BE AN ASS, BUT IF ITS NOT A GN OR GN POWERED ITS OF NO INTEREST TO ME! WHATS NEXT? MUSTANGS!!

:D

beer

I could care less what it is, if its turbocharged, I want to see it. Unless its an import

Maybe because in another thread like I said in my first post Shane the owner of this site asked me to post pics of it. I would not have just posted them on here. great to see your caps lock works

He doesn't have the picture of that car in his sig... It is a nasty camaro! Post some build pics in the v8 section Chad!

Maybe because in another thread like I said in my first post Shane the owner of this site asked me to post pics of it. I would not have just posted them on here. great to see your caps lock works

Post on Brother!!!!!!!!!!!! Chad is a long time GN owner and I am sure one day there will be black back in that garage:biggrin:

I can't wait to see what it all come together:cool:

Post on Brother!!!!!!!!!!!! Chad is a long time GN owner and I am sure one day there will be black back in that garage:biggrin:

I can't wait to see what it all come together:cool:

Yes I saw a okay deal on a GN the other day and I had to talk myself out of it because I need to get rid of some other stuff before I buy another one.

Yes I saw a okay deal on a GN the other day and I had to talk myself out of it because I need to get rid of some other stuff before I buy another one.

take my t type roller please!
Also I would love to see more pics of the set up.
How about showing us the twins?

turbo.jpg

These 95's are heavy they were 20lbs heavier than the 106 we have in the shop

I would like to see what the compressor wheels look like with the covers off.
The covers seem huge for how big I envision the compressor wheel exducer.
Where do you think you will mount these, not sure that I would put these out at the way front of the car, it could effect your weight bias.
Really cool project BTW!

That is amazing isn't it:eek: I can hardly pick one of those big things up!

I would like to see what the compressor wheels look like with the covers off.
The covers seem huge for how big I envision the compressor wheel exducer.
Where do you think you will mount these, not sure that I would put these out at the way front of the car, it could effect your weight bias.
Really cool project BTW!

We have no choice but to put them infront of the motor plate due to weight we wanted to put them at the back of the motor but the large size of them made it impossible. These are a good bit bigger in size than a 106 also.

cars

That is exactly what is wrong with the car hobby anymore. I prefer chevy stuff but hang out with people who race mustangs, bustangs, fordolets, whatever. Don't matter to me. Even if it is an import I am interested as long as it is fast and a sweet car. Not some riced out piece of $hit with a homo driving it thinking it is the baddest thing out there. I see it all the time in this community just like in the ls1 community who won't look at your car if it has a v6 turbo or a lt1 or an old school sbc in it. Nobody can appreciate anything unless it is below what they have or exactly what they have. The nutt hugging on here gets old to. To many times it is only about those who have a big bank account and worship each others TSO/TSM/TSBS :biggrin: cars. Then there are those that make stupid comments towards anything different that you might own/build. Give props to something besides the same old $hit. Yes this is a gn/t/buick specific site but we have the v8 conversion section for those who want real speed and only a handfull of those out there with the kind of finances to put the v6 into the 9's and very few who can afford to go faster than that on the small platform. It gets boring looking at the same old black turbo buzzing six bangers. Nice to see other stuff floating around as well.

Not all of us on here have blinders on so don't judge us off of one ignorant post. Please ignore those who think that way. Please feel free to post and give all the info/pics you choose to.

:D

beer

I could care less what it is, if its turbocharged, I want to see it. Unless its an import

Imports are cool to if they are done right and the owner is not a tool. Look at the buscher thread. Great car, performance, & class act. I wonder if he did not own/race a gn car to if he would get the same response or just negativity? :confused:

Guys,

Let's please use this section to support and encourage innovation.
This project is really impressive and the only thing I don't like about it is
that I could not do something similar.