Our guns!

Are governor Browns initiatives going to be contested in court?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A buddy of mine was showing me a video on Facebook saying that the bill that governor brown signed was banning all rifles and that it was mandatory background checks every time you purchased ammunition.

I read the bill that was signed, and found nothing to support those statements. He always watches and reads things off the internet which I've always found are non factual (on both sides of the debate). I stick to reading word for word what is in the legislation.

Yeah. It didn't sound true from the go.

That is a big step.

How would they plan to get a million legal guns off of the street?

The source is very important for something that drastic.

With the Internet age all stories are in type instead of word of mouth and type makes it more believable.

D

And if Hildabeast gets elected, it will become a nationwide problem for us on a grand level we have never seen.

That bitch has already made comments about banning this, banning that, changing laws, etc.

She fully intends to wipe her rotten gash with the Constitution & then burn it.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

With all these attacks picking up pace all over the world at public gatherings, bakeries, airports, sporting event and concerts, which I attend frequently, they want to take away our guns.

When our guns are taken away, we die!

That makes the takers enablers.

These are the same people that made fun of Charleston Hesston when he said
"From my cold dead hands!"

D
Exactly

If this country still has some balls left she will soon be just a bad nightmare.

I need a rifle rack for my BMW!

I try not to be negative, but based on history, I won't be a bit suprised if we get another 8 years of clintons. There are too many welfare recipients and illegal migrants who will vote for her/it. Not to mention all the dead people who will vote for her/it.

Our world has been cursed since Adam and Eve decided to eat some fruit. The big thing now is our news media blows everything out of proportion. In the old days we rarely even heard about most of the crap that today sounds like the end times. Think of what today's media would make out things like the Civil War. Then, of course, the politicians have to jump into it for their own gain.

And if Hildabeast gets elected, it will become a nationwide problem for us on a grand level we have never seen.

That bitch has already made comments about banning this, banning that, changing laws, etc.

She fully intends to wipe her rotten gash with the Constitution & then burn it.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Well, look at it this way. We already had one revolution to overthrow a crooked government 240 years ago. Who's to say another one can't happen? All it takes is enough pissed off people. Is it starting to sink in yet WHY the gov't wants to disarm all citizens? ? ?

Well, look at it this way. We already had one revolution to overthrow a crooked government 240 years ago. Who's to say another one can't happen? All it takes is enough pissed off people. Is it starting to sink in yet WHY the gov't wants to disarm all citizens? ? ?

hundreds of thousands died in the last one.

It would be millions if there is a next one.

D

I've had those same thoughts lately. Why is the government so determined to disarm us? If their only motive was to save lives then why don't they care about all the other things that kill? Like when we had the 55mph speed limit, the death rate went down. So now they are talking about raising it up to 80 in Michigan. That tells me "they" don't care so much about saving lives. They want our guns for more/better control! IMHO.

Well. remember when the democrats made it so all the illegals could get a drivers license?

I don’t know about other states but in MA one of the first questions they ask you is if you want to register to vote.

I’m guessing that’s the loophole those scumbags created to get more votes so as to keep wreaking havoc on our lives.

D

One of my favorite statements: "W/ a gun in my hand, I'm a citizen. Without, I am a subject."
One look at the 3rd world cesspools, and the way they control their "subjects". The first and foremost is gun control. When was the last revolution in NK, Iran, Mexico, China??
If cankles Clinton is in charge, it's a given there will be "problems".

Reminds me of people who despise the police but when they are in trouble who do they call, the police who carry guns.

There was another would be mass bar room shooting that occurred in South or North Carolina I think it was the weekend after Orlando deal. But, none of you have ever heard a word about it because the shooter got mowed down by a concealed carry person in the crowd. And since that doesn't fit their narrative then you will never hear about it. Because they want to take our guns and it is only about their control over us as that is all that is stopping OBummer from donning himself King now.

The thing is there are millions of gun owners in the United States, so if we were a real problem / threat to society then I'm pretty sure they would have known it by now!

Also there are pictures floating around the Orlando ass hat shooter's dad on special tours of White House and Snake (I mean State) Department. Which basically proves he met with Obama and Hillary as these were not public tour type of photos. So if jihad habib's dad from orlando met with them then what was that all about??

All I know is that Japan’s Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto as saying: "You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." Enough said!