Orignal ART CARR 9-Inch 3500 non-Lock up

turboluke

I have an Original Art-Carr 9 inch non lock up that is heavy duty with anti- ballooning plates It has less than 500mi on it I went t400 with a brake I payed over $800 new. I would like $450 shipped and insured. The part# on the converter is 1385-J. Thanks

Attachments

• parts 011.jpg
    parts 011.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 133
  • parts 012.jpg
    parts 012.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 134
  • parts 013.jpg
    parts 013.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 130
You may want to look for a different number on the converter, as Art Carr (both TX and CA versions) seem to use a 5 digit numerical part number for their converters. I have a 16930 TX converter, and a 19930 CA converter.

What turbo was it made for, giving it a 3500 stall?

Where are you located at?

Thanks,
Mike

Turboluke...

Thanks for the message about the converter. I know that Art Carr sold his original business some 6-7 years ago that he had in TX, and eventually began the CA business. So, the different number that you have makes complete sense that it was from that time when he was transferring over to the new owning entity.

I surely did not want it to sound that it was in no way an Art Carr converter, but was not understanding the number that was stamped on it. I did not even see any other numbers in the pics to maybe lead you to, but it is much more clear now.

Mike