original goodyear tire value?

I'd say @ 800-1,000..Been watching on Ebay for a while .. Am still looking for a single 255 50 16 new to finish off my set..:)

Does anyone have a close up pic of the lettering on the original VR tires? I'm wondering if they were raised lettering like the Eagle GT used on the GN's or are they sort of inverted lettering? Thanks

Tires

T-Spool,
Since no one else responded, I attempted to attach a picture but they were 30 kb too large. The letters are raised. Pictures are also available on the Goodyear site and on low mileage GNX's on eBay.
A word of caution to GNX 521. Tire and foreign car manufacturers (GM has not weighed in yet) advise that rubber disintegrates over time and while a tire over 6 years old may look good, they are subject to blowouts and should be replaced. CBS documented this and I posted their report on this site. There was a time when I used to go flying down the highway-after all, what's the sense in having this car if you can't put your foot in it occasionally. However, with 15 year old tires (I'm running ZR's) and the powermaster system*, I drive very cautiously and would recommend that you consider the original tires for show purposes only.

*Winston Churchill once said the most exhilerating experience in life is being shot at...and missed. I propose that a close second is as happened to me- driving down the highway, having the brake light come on, hitting the brake pedal (which is similar to pressing on a concrete floor) and not hitting or crashing into anything. So throw that in with the old tires and I would recommend this be considered when driving to a show.

Thanks for the replys Im thinking about driving it again and dont trust the original tires, I have a set of new tta fronts I might put tires on.