Original Alternator Pulley to Fan Spacer

Jan Larsson

Got the original size pulley for my alternator however I need the spacer that sits between the pulley and the fan.

My aftermarket alternator (bought from Kirban Performance many years ago) have a smaller than stock pulley on it and the spacer is built in (so part of the pulley) ... got hold of a original size pulley (seems to be aluminium) however missing that spacer.

This is the details of the spacer I found looking for the original part number:

Inside Diameter:17mm / 0.669i
Outside Diameter:25.4mm / 1.000in
Length:10.1mm / 0.398in
Delco #1978064

If anyone got one to part with and would not mind sending it to the UK I would really appreciate it.

Send me a PM if you can help.

Many Thanks
Jan

Still trying to get hold of the spacer needed .... anyone happen to have one? I believe the same spacer was used on lots of different Delco alternators so if you have a scrap one sitting around and don't mind taking it apart I would appreciate it :)

I have one I can mail you do you have a USA mail address if so give me the address my # 417-751-3828 skip

i had trouble finding the right part i sent 4 2thins 1medum 1large mailed 7-11-15 enjoy

Very much appreciated, showed up this morning ... I'll have to see what I can piece together out of the 4 you sent me to get the right length/height required (0.398in).

Again thanks for sending these accross the pond very much appreciated; PM me if you want some $$$ for shipping etc.

Very much appreciated, showed up this morning ... I'll have to see what I can piece together out of the 4 you sent me to get the right length/height required (0.398in).

Again thanks for sending these accross the pond very much appreciated; PM me if you want some $$$ for shipping etc.