Ordered Razors ALKY kit today, might as well replace turbo and injectors, Help please

14mins

Last week i posted about a upcomming race with a childhood friend and i was thinking about ordering Razors alky kit. I ordered the alky kit and a chip from turbo tweak. I know that my injectors are to small and that has kind of bugged me for the last few years. So after i got off the phone ordering the alky kit i decided that i might as well do it right. At the present i stil run the stock turbo and my car has 135,000 miles on it. I rate the car pretty good all around and i have owned this since 1990 so i know what has and has not been done to the car and how it has lived the last 21 years. I am not looking to start racing on a track any time soon if ever. I might do an ocassional pass from time to time. I really just want a nice driver that can hang with a lot of cars running up and down the road. What injectors and turbo do you recomemend? Is my mileage a big concern? I had planned on rebuilding the motor in a few years and upgrade then but decided i might as well enjoy some of it now. Below is what has been done to the car.

My car is a 1987 Buick Grand National with 135k on the original motor and i have owned it since 1990. I have done all the basic upgrades, walbro fuel pump, hot wire kit, scanmaster, guages, 3 inch downpipe, dual exhaust no cat, ported the turbo bell, dutweiler neck on the intercooler, RJC power plate, new bell on the turbo intake, 9 inch K@N conefilter, upgraded the valve springs, adjustable wastegate, did the porting and polish of the elbow, art carr trans shift kit, art car trans pan, thrasher chip, Adjustable fuel regulator and 32 pound injectors ( i know i made a mistake there, not going larger at the time) Probably a few other items i have forgotten about. The annual spring clean tune up and the car runs good. Everything is in good shape, does not burn oil just leaks it a little. All the sensors are in the right ranges.

you better decide and call Eric @ TT ASAP and tell him, hes writing that chip for 32#rs

get the 60's

the turbo you can always work around via the chip...small hassle but can be done....cough up them biscuits!

if i where you i would get the GT6152E or the GT6152BB if you can afford to get a Ball Bearing and i would get the 60's for injectors.

I'd stick it out with the stock turbo and injectors you have since you got the alky kit. Finish up the year tuning in the alky and your current combo and then next spring if you want more power then go 60lbs and whatever turbo from PTE61 and up while having Eric burn you a new chip then.

You'd be surprised how far 32lb will go with alky on a stock turbo especially since you're probably only going to run around 23psi of boost.

I agree to tune what you have up to about 23psi. with the stock turbo.

Learn the alky. and how the car works with higher boost and tuning for 0 KR with the higher timing alky. chip Eric is making for you.

After that you can upgrade the turbo and injectors and already have a good feel for tuning the car.

However a good logging scan tool would be my first purchase before the turbo and injectors.

135K shouldn't be an issue if it's a Buick built motor that has decent oil pressure. :)