Opinions plse....

Chuck Leeper

Toxic old bastard
Staff member
I need an honest opinion.

Last night I had a dream that involved Rosie O’Donnell and Hillary Clinton wearing thongs only, inviting me in to wrestle with them in a shallow coconut oil pool. I woke up in a cold sweat screaming and shaking…..

So now, I’m doing all I can to quit remembering the smell of coconut oil and bad fish….

Should I just roll with it if it happens again, or seek a qualified mental health professional? Or, just drink heavily and often?

HELP ME, I don’t want to close my eyes !!!!
Goofy eyes.gif

DUDE that is worse than Rick Rolling your grandmother. lol Why would you put that thought in the head of fellow Buick guys. lol

If you weren't so damn old, you could have done the world a uuuuge favor by jumping in and holding their combined breathing ports "under oil" til the deed was done. Then your dream would have ended in bliss and the world would be heading towards harmony...

If you weren't so damn old, you could have done the world a uuuuge favor by jumping in and holding their combined breathing ports "under oil" til the deed was done. Then your dream would have ended in bliss and the world would be heading towards harmony...

Now you mean, AFTER, the deed, correct?

D

Now Chuck may be old, but with the local Walmart a short hop away there's only one deed worth mentioning in this scenario: the submerging of the aforementioned breathing apparatus! :drowning::drowning: Down and done...

God, Chuck! I can't respond at all because that's the funniest thing I've heard in years! Got to sign off, my damn stomach is hurting! You and your dreams!!!!

Bruce '87 Grand National

I need an honest opinion.

Last night I had a dream that involved Rosie O’Donnell and Hillary Clinton wearing thongs only, inviting me in to wrestle with them in a shallow coconut oil pool. I woke up in a cold sweat screaming and shaking…..

So now, I’m doing all I can to quit remembering the smell of coconut oil and bad fish….

Should I just roll with it if it happens again, or seek a qualified mental health professional? Or, just drink heavily and often?

HELP ME, I don’t want to close my eyes !!!!
View attachment 289226

Simple solution Chuck.
Stay away from that greasy Poppa John's crap pizza and you'll be fine.
Don't ask how I know.

Last edited:
Umm talk about a nightmare, she's almost 70!!! Shivers....

But on the flip side, much better than waking up in a cold sweat with memories of Barack and his tranny wife MIKE Obama doing a tag team on you.....

Yup!
Sometimes life's just not fair. You'd like to just poke out your mind's eye, but you can't. So, you just do the next best thing and cover it with mashed potatoes. :D

At this point, I'd suggest lots of Redbull.