Opinion guys would should i trade my 85' GN for a 2002 camaro SS??

Tbone87 yeah man its my daily driver gets the good, the bad, and the ugly does the job in my eyes. But your right i do need a daily driver like a lil honda something dont wanna beat my GN to much. My GN has 89k miles on it not so bad

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I found that out win I was younger. Get u a daily driver and win u jump in u will love the Buick even more.;)

Yeah man i need to work on that. Im a GN guy to the fullest wouldnt wanna trade it for the world. But in my eyes i been wanting a intercooled GN also. I could always flip the SS

I remember looking at the 02 WS6 T/A in the show room man I wanted one so bad but no way I could afford one but that was my dream car back then. But now I am building my gn haven't drove it in 2 years It's killing me but getting close I think. Also a few thousand $$ and not shure what I have yet. Maybe it will be something.

Well nasty you look at it like this, your 25yrs and when your 35 yrs old your gonna wish you still had that black stallion in the stable. Those cameros come a dime a dozen the GN on the other hand, not so much keep and just buy the as if fund are available. Good luck choosing
T Carter

Grand nationals have a legacy of respect and intimidation and are downright beautiful cars... crazy reliable and comfortable... also are classic cars with very cheap insurance and prices of our cars will always appreciate.... I would never sell my babies.... just food for thought

Yeah you are right you could just flip the ss and get a new gn but if you did that your new gn wouldnt have the blood sweat and tears that you poured into your baby if it was me id stay with what I got and if necessary try and buy a daily driver

Evil havent asked him yet. But got all the info on car upgrades and he said got 70 or so thousand miles on it

Sent from my LG-LG870 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

It has a cam kit, lifters, springs ect. Has a built tranny to hold up to 600hp shift kit. 3800 stall.. Converter. Umi Lower control arms, lowered, long tube headers into a 3" borla exhaust.

The ss is a nice car is buying it outright an option

Sent from my SCH-R970 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I mean i can buy the car if i wanted to instead of trading but the dude is shooting me 5gs and the SS for my grand national

I figure the ss is worth 8000-9000 with all the goodies plus the 5000 in cash witch takes it to to 13000-14000 Then you have your gn that is potentially worth 15000-20000 depending on the goodies youve built her with it dont seam bo be in your favor to me

Sent from my SCH-R970 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Yeah thats what im thinking will see what happens with the trade dude is suppose to come this week so yeah lets see what we talking

And their a dime a dozen... you dont see many gns at all.. and when people see them (as we all know ) they turn heads with thumbs up all the time... I love when aggressive fast cars suddenly start driving real easy when they see our cars.... that's respect that's been earned through many an ass whoopings!!

Well what ever happens keep us posted and if you must trade take the 5k and start looking for a new gn to build and make her your new baby