Ontario

SS/GN

Anyone from Ontario freguent this forum?Looking for locals outside the GTA.Happy holiday.s

Bolton guy

Today 06:08 PM - permalinknasty001
1987 GN Stock rims--looking for some new rubber probably bigger meats in the rear.This is a weekend car that needs to hook a little and handle.Mickey's,Nitto's or BFG ????.Need some help......I will be doing some other mods in the near future(low 12's--high 11's).

Tires

I would go with the Mickey Thompson,great track tire not so good street tire.I kind of like the slicks for the track and a good regular strret tire to drive.JMHO,I will keep my ears open.

Kevin

Today 06:08 PM - permalinknasty001
1987 GN Stock rims--looking for some new rubber probably bigger meats in the rear.This is a weekend car that needs to hook a little and handle.Mickey's,Nitto's or BFG ????.Need some help......I will be doing some other mods in the near future(low 12's--high 11's).

You can mount the MT 28" DR on the stock GN rim...or the MT 28 X 9 slick on the stock GN rim...both will clear the frame and wheel lip. Don't get caught out in the rain with the DR. Brad...from Cobourg Ontario.

Race Tires

I have a set of Brand New Race Tires great on any pavement and hook like mad and there great in the rain There McCary tire 26 x 9 $200.00 let me know.

Bolton, has a GNX with less than 3000km.I know this because the guy that appraised my car also did his.I know of two more one is 1987 turbo regal(low 11's) and another is in Georgetown he has a 1986 gn(HIGH 10's)????.

Do you know a local shop that does exhausts. I have the original exhaust on my 87gn,i want more power.Maybe 3"dp and 2 1/2 hooker exhaust.What do you think.My car is all original except for the shocks.