One thing I have noticed about our cars...

I'm not sure who your calling fat, but geez your wrong and wow was that childish:p Ok so at first you state that it has a mild cam and stock intake but now we are dealing with a no pump gas and geared (OMG not the dreaded gear) what did you do to it to require race gas in an olds lol, they definitly weren't very high compression, and if yours is, it certainly isn't doing much with it using a small cam and stock intake lol. I bet your still using a replacement rebuilt stock quadrajet that you bought at autozone. Man I hope you don't bust out with a bottle of 104 octane booster for that machince, because then I guess we all better start running for the hills, with that beast on the road. How is it that most of the 403s, with a cam, ported heads bigger valves, nice stall convertors, full exhaust and a nice intake and carb choice are running high 12s to mid 13s, yet your beast is some ungodly oldsmobile that requires "race gas" and will run circles around almost all of the GNs around here? You are a lot of fun to talk to because you are one of the first domestic ricers ive talked to, i guess theres one in every crowd. Oh yeah and at the BOP nationals guess what? The buicks are some of the fastest if not the fastest cars there, so go and talk smack to some civics or something

"I got me a stock intake and I got me a mild cam sittin' in it an I'm runnin' me some 12's purty easy". "I guss that ain't bad for a purty stock Oldmobile". Hey BBCutlass, I got a question for you. Do you wear your Mullet straight or is it one of those sweet curly ones with 10 cans of mousse in it? Don, please go back to Michigan and find this chicken banger and drag this fool! We have almost the same combo so I know if you beat him by 100 cars I know that I would have beat him By at least 90 or so. And after your done ask his girl if she can smile like this :eek: for me. Thanks.

And after your done ask his girl if she can smile like this :eek: for me. Thanks. [/B][/QUOTE]

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH YA

no i will do more than make her look like this:eek:

she's gonna be screamin for mercy:D

LOL!!! Just make sure you get a good look at her first! I'd hate to hear that you made a toothless, water retaining sea cow scream for mercy. Which is prolly what she is considering she's with that Oldsmobile idiot.

OMG this post went from mildly amusing to outright comical.

First off, I'm sure that is one of the great things about this community. There's people EVERYWHERE and GNs/TRs everywhere! So I'm sure we'll find someone to meet his challenge when the spring rolls around!

Cutty, if you are so for real. Let's hear what you actually put into that DesktopDyno. Let's hear what intake you run, what headers, what cam, what stall converter. I'm not talking if they're wild or mild, I mean brand names. Edlebrock, CompCams, oh, and I almost forgot the Predator Carb! Put your money where your mouth is. Because looking at the pics of that rats nest, I have a hard time beleiving anybody would have 600HP and it would still look like that.

Oh wait... I figured it out. This winter... THE STICKERS GO ON THE CAR!! I didn't know DesktopDyno had an option for how many stickers and wings you put on the car!

*sigh*. I actually feel guilty talking this way to a G-body.

First of all, this guy is obviously just a troll here to rile you guys up and doing a good job of it I might add! However, on the out side and highly unlikey chance that he's legit, why not come up to Stanton Oct 25 for M8?? Otsego is quite close and you'll have plenty of opportunities to wax some slow v6's. We'll be there and waiting!:cool:

BBCutlass403, you have alot of growing up to do. Where do you get off talking to us like that? Do you have no respect?! Your girlfriend sounds so sweet! I'm amazed that she'd go for someone like you(and I hope you know what I mean). I know little to nothing about Grand Nationals, but I know these guys do. For you to come here, to our wonderful online community, and try to tell us we dont know what we're talking about, is simpily unbelievable! I find people like you disgusting!

Originally posted by BBCutlass403
BRING IT ON FAT BOY!!!!! I think that you are full of sh!t and you are sure as hell blowing smoke up your own a$$es!! If any one of you pussies think that you are man enough or even close to man enough come find me and we will talk then!! You are definitely underestimating what an olds has got, and some day maybe some of you idiots will find that out first hand!!! You ain't dealing with some idiot with regular pump gas and stock gearing and all that other bull**** that you guys are talking about.

**EDITED**

I will DRIVE my car to a track half way between South Florida and Michigan, fill up at the track, swap chips and tires, and run you for $1,000.00. Let's see who's the PU55Y now :)

I got one thing to say to you guys you can all go f*ck yourselves I got on here being nice and making friends or so I thought and you guys have got the nerve to talk s*it about me just because my boyfriend got on here and got you guys all riled up. Oh, and by the way the only reason that he got on this site was to get you guys riled up and it looks like he did a damn good job of it. And also because so many of you were hitting on me!! I thought that you guys might like to know that he just ordered his edlebrock torker 2 intake, isky cam, and demon carb and cannot wait to meet a gn at the track. What the hell did I do to you guys to get you to take all of your frustrations with him out on me???

What the hell did I do to you guys to get you to take all of your frustrations with him out on me??? [/B][/QUOTE]

I think everyone was realy nice to you untill the "KID" started posting.

Stop and think....Find a better boy friend he is going no were fast. I'm not talking about his car either.

Girls like you find out to late thet they spent to much time with the wrong guy. Think Think Think...

It's quite simple. He came on this board and started putting down GN's. It's not hard to figure out that when you do something like that (called trolling) you will end up with a swarm of hostility. Same thing would happen if you talked smack about Mustangs on a Mustang board, or Hondas on a Honda board, or Cutlass' on a Cutlass board. These guys meant no disrespect to you. It's just that your boyfriend came on here and started being an ass, so thats how he gets treated. What did you expect us to do, bow down to him?

Oh, and my offer still stands, cam, intake, and carb notwithstanding. I'll even up the ante to your boyfriend..... loser pays all travel expenses. :)

- Matt

Originally posted by BBcutty's_grl
I got one thing to say to you guys you can all go f*ck yourselves I got on here being nice and making friends or so I thought and you guys have got the nerve to talk s*it about me just because my boyfriend got on here and got you guys all riled up. Oh, and by the way the only reason that he got on this site was to get you guys riled up and it looks like he did a damn good job of it. And also because so many of you were hitting on me!! I thought that you guys might like to know that he just ordered his edlebrock torker 2 intake, isky cam, and demon carb and cannot wait to meet a gn at the track. What the hell did I do to you guys to get you to take all of your frustrations with him out on me???

I sure hope you b/f is getting the same 'yelling' that we're getting in here from you. I don't think anybody has a problem with you in here... as a matter of fact, there may be a few that are interested. I think your joining the conversation was in fun. I think there was 'flirting' going on... from both sides. Personally, I still think you're cool, but as many said right after your boyfriend posted where did you get hooked up with this guy???

As you said, you came in, made friends, and above all were respectful. You didn't put anybody down, and I don't recall anybody putting you down. Your boyfriend came in here with one purpose only and that was to start trouble. I think the few comments about you weren't meant to be disrespectful towards you, but to piss off your b/f.

I don't speak for everyone, but I think you're welcome to stay. As for your b/f, if he wants to stay, he better pull them belts tight because it's gonna be a wild ride.

As far as all of that goes I don't care what is said between you guys and him, but that is between you and him you can keep me out of it, I said nothing disrespectful and don't expect to be treated disrespectfully!!!

BBcutty's_grl, You have a jealous boyfriend.

From what he has posted here and you say he got on here because some were hitting on you. Sounds like a typical jealous boyfriend. Maybe he can't take the fact that others might find you attractive in one form or another. You'll eventually get tired of that. Untill then I wish you both well. :)

Originally posted by BBcutty's_grl
As far as all of that goes I don't care what is said between you guys and him, but that is between you and him you can keep me out of it, I said nothing disrespectful and don't expect to be treated disrespectfully!!!

Agreed! You did nothing to deserve disrespect. Quite the opposite.

You're in michigan? I'll meet you at union grove dragway, in wisconsin. Name the price, but it better be over a grand. You wanna talk sh!t and get someone riled up, you'd better be prepared to back it up. You wanna do it before snow flies? Fine by me. Something tells me you'll pu$$y out before I get a chance to humiliate you. But you can't say the offers not out there. And when you get stomped, and you will, you'd better show some respect.

Desktop dyno? That thing told me my 406 camaro would run 9's in the 1/4. It got smoked by my then stock 13 second GN. I hope you can get that pos out to get owned, so you can join the ranks of countless other stupid inbred hicks who have to learn the hard way that we don't play. Oh, and I don't have or need any nitrous. But you're welcome to spray if you want. I encourage it. That way it may look like a race, and not like your car died on the starting line. What a dumbass. I'm sure you're just some troll punk who just got internet service at the trailer park, but like I said, the offers out there.

I just checked out the pics of your cutlass. I'm going to have to retract my previous statement. Theres no competition between my GN and your car. Its just that simple. You are in a different league. Oh, we'll still race, I'm just going to leave the GN at home on the trailer and race you with my tow rig. Its not worth the race gas to dust that pos. Heres some advice for you: sell the car to the first kid who is impressed with the awesome one tire round the corner burnout it does, and buy something nice for that girlfriend, before you get embarrassed by a GN in front of her and she wises up.