One day Auto-X event at Bowling Green?

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
This thread is just a feeler, I and Chris Reed (cutluse231) just want to see how many people would like to see and or participate in a One day Buick Auto-X event at the GS Nationals in Bowling Green? The money to have my close friend Bill Howell set up the course and all his timing equipment, carry his own insurance to put on events will not be cheap so there will be a small fee of course to participate. I have personally spoke with Richard Lassiter face to face on this subject before as he was interested in having something bread new life back into his event and I think this would be a fantastic idea seeing as Every auto-x event I have gone to or participated in had a great turn out. I think it's at least worth a try......Chris Reed has been doing a lot of foot work on trying to get this going so I thought a good thread might show the people who matter that there is interest in something like this.

The same guys that ran the course at the LS Fest last year at Beechbend, Bowling Green KY are the same ones who would be setting up the course for us at the very same place and using the same timing equipment... These guys already know the old course, they know the round track so I am confident this would be a very fun and competitive course.

Again this is just a feeler thread to see just how many people would like to "Watch" or "Participate" in an event like this, Please post up "Watch" if you would at least like to watch an event like this or post up "Participate" if you would like to be a part of this type of event.

Will definitely watch this year maybe participate in the 2nd annual event ;)