? on ESP heads

mwolfe1969

Any help would be great. I have a set of ESP heads I bought a while back. I'm getting ready to start the rebuild on the engine. Could someone tell me a little info on them good or bad. The vavles have ferrea on the top of the stem. There is seals on both Intake and exhaust. Are they ready for roller rockers or do you still need to grind the pedistals. Any input would be great. Thanks, Mike

Don't know if they grind the pedestals for you or not, but definitely lay a head gasket on each head to make sure the chamber has not been opened up next to the intake valves so far that the fire ring is hanging out in space. Happened to a friend and no one figured out why until after he blew 3 sets of stock head gaskets. His needed a FelPro 1026 to seal.

Don't know if they grind the pedestals for you or not, but definitely lay a head gasket on each head to make sure the chamber has not been opened up next to the intake valves so far that the fire ring is hanging out in space. Happened to a friend and no one figured out why until after he blew 3 sets of stock head gaskets. His needed a FelPro 1026 to seal.

Hey Carl, those heads wouldn't have even been in the posession of NRH transmissions, would they?