omish

equalizer442

im growing my beard out like a omish man, do you think its a sin to dress like a omish man and then show up at the street races looking for a drag race. im going to walk up to some kids with my beard, black omish style rags and hat and say something like. brother john, would you like to race my buick? i should get made fun of until i start the gn up with the dump open :D the omish owned jooo:p think it will be funny enough to video tape?

I think you need to back off that thing and hit it again....and again....and again until you can't hit it anymore:D

i had the idea when a younger omish man braught his black buick electra to the shop, we had alittle discussion while i was fixing his back up lights and come to find out that alot of them own cars any more but they are mostly all black with no chrome, thats when it hit me, i mean hell how embariseing would it be (for a ricer that is) to get beat by a pair of omish or dunkards in front of all of his friends?

Dress up like ZZ Top...almost the same look, w/o any unintentional disrespect.

They really are car guys, whereas the Amish shun machinery.

HTH :)

That reminds me, when I was in high school there were two Amish brothers (or they may have been Minninite) that raced a black 1969 Dodge Charger around town.

Oh yeah, one other thing...last year for Halloween, our pastor dressed up as an Amish guy...I was laughing so hard when I saw him.