OMG It's a buick to paint.

Just wondering if the car is finished? Nice paint job
Yes it"s done. Been done for about 4 weeks now but Jermey is unable to pick it up yet. He was trying to get his other car done to drop off for another paint job when he picked this one up. busy, busy. I have another one that i will start on Tuesday of next week and this one is a complete strip and paint from Cleveland Ohio...it will be a show car for sure.

I heard he had some POS white car he'd been working on the past couple of weeks.
Lol! Everything he touches turns to gold...lol...i used to show him things..now he know way more about them then me. He's good. I find myself calling him to ask questions.:D

You guys crack me up! Yep I do have to admit, Tony you were the one that turned my stock show car infatuation into a "let's make it fast" infatuation! If it werent for you and I talking at the car at Southpark mall back in like 2001, I would have missed out on a lot of good things that have been brought into my life! Freinds and family are the best gift god has given us and I lucked out to have the best of the best of them!

Chuck, if your car is a POS then all of my cars might as well go straight to the scrap yard because your car is absolutely amazing!!!!

BTW guys........I just started my new job today!! WOOHOOO 1.5 years off really really really sucks! Fortunately I had plenty of Buicks to play with while I was off otherwise I would have gone insane! This job is only a 3 week call but hopefully it turns into more.

Cant wait to come and see my nice newly painted beast!!!!

Lol... Nothing towards Jeremy.....just an inside joke.....looks good!!!!

Going home!

Jeremy's car has been done for awhile so we decided to trailer it home for him.Enjoy brother!

Attachments

• DSC_1974.jpg
    DSC_1974.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 264
  • DSC_1979.jpg
    DSC_1979.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 244
Looks good! But I know what a camera misses on a paint job,.I can only imagine what those JETS look like from 30000 feet lol...Mikep
Is this good enough Mike?..lol
Yep..that's the fender..taken with my cell phone. I had to use my dollar bill because I'm broke..lol

Attachments

• IMAG0146.jpg
    IMAG0146.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 199