Old Magazine w/ TTA

coolguywalt

I am looking for this one magazine and can't find it anywhere. Anyone on here have it:

Road & Track Special Series, Supercars-August 15, 1989-pp. 80-83
High-Boost T/A Turbo-Great white snark
0-60 6.50 sec, 1/4 mi 14.80@104.3 mph
Pontiac Engineering takes the Turbo TA one step further by adding a Corvette six-speed, GNX ceramic turbo, and other assorted goodies. While acceleration is considerably slower from 0-60 and in the 1/4 mile, the top end is the highlight of the car possessing potential for an even faster speed than the 178 mph it posted.

It is the only one left on my list of ones to have. Anyone want to sell it?

Use to have it. If I recall correctly it had a ton of other bada$$ tuner / factory preped cars.

Ebay ?

I've got the Road and Track Sports and GT cars for 1989 with the TTA article entitled "Pontiac Builds a GNX That Handles." I was just looking at it the other day. Its got the 25th anniversary Lambo on the cover. What sucks is the whole TTA article is published in black and white! It has a 3 page write up with decent photos of a hardtop leather car. Its covered on pages 121 to 123.

Got that one, the one I am looking for is the one with an article on page 80-83 called, "High Boost Turbo T/A - Great White Shark". One of these days I'll have to scan all these articles and put them somewhere. :)

Frank, took pictures of the article with my digital camera and just e-mailed them to you (zip file about 5MB). Hope you can receive the large file, if not let me know and I can send them 1 by 1.