OK were's your pics

Ttype83

USAF Retired
OK everyone, I been waiting for you guys & gals to post your pics of yourselfs in the lounge and I have yet seen anyone but be_regal post a pic. :(
Am I going to have to get my big stick out or wait until you are crossing the street to practice my lauchs on you :eek:
I posted a pic of me and I just setup my scanner again so I'll post one of the family too soon.

I have tried to post pics before but they are too large. I've been playin around with a couple different pics, but can't get them down to an attachable size. Turbo-Rich & I really don't have any good together pics, it's always he or I taking the pictures & they are mostly of our Buicks & Basset Hounds. :D

Tonya,
If you e-mail me your pic, I can crop it down to the right size and upload it for you. I have a few photo editing sofwares that can do it.

Originally posted by Audiowizard
Hey Jim,
Dont forget about me posting :eek: . I was the first one!!:p
I knew as soon as I saw your name here I was in trouble ;)
I didn't count you because you started the thread :D

Tonya am I the last to know :( I thought so, when I saw the pic of your car by the house and then Turbo-Rich's pic of his turbo with the same type of house, ok I'm a little slow too :eek:

Originally posted by Ttype83
Tonya am I the last to know :( I thought so, when I saw the pic of your car by the house and then Turbo-Rich's pic of his turbo with the same type of house, ok I'm a little slow too :eek:

Check out this link, I can't believe you missed it. I thought for sure that you read everything. Hehehehe snuck one by ya huh? :p When ya get good & settled in Atlanta you'll have to shoot us an email. We make it up there about 3-4 times a year. As far as a pic goes....I'll see what I can dig up & send to Audiowizard to decrease the size for me.

BTW...thanks Audiowizard for offering, I got your email as well. I'll try to send it within the next few days.

Here's that link ....... http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12893

Later
~ Tonya ~

Originally posted by Tonya83T

BTW...thanks Audiowizard for offering, I got your email as well. I'll try to send it within the next few days.

Your welcome :) , let me know what I can do to help.

Originally posted by Tonya83T

Check out this link, I can't believe you missed it. I thought for sure that you read everything. Hehehehe snuck one by ya huh? :p When ya get good & settled in Atlanta you'll have to shoot us an email. We make it up there about 3-4 times a year. As far as a pic goes....I'll see what I can dig up & send to Audiowizard to decrease the size for me.

Here's that link ....... http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12893

Later
~ Tonya ~

That's why I missed it, I was reading that thread. The last post I read was from Turbo-Rich here before yours.
I posted to another thread at 4pm then went to work. From then on I did not reread many posts due to working straight thru. I think that I have only had 6 days off since then and I'm feeling it.
Don't get me wrong I'm VERY PROUD TO SERVICE and could thing of no better job.

You asked for it..........there's one of me up there now.

Or, should I have used this one instead? (it's at Indy in 1998)

Attachments

• reebok2.jpg
    reebok2.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 102
Pick Good pics :) I posted one of me form along time ago. I thought you guys & gals could use a good laugh ;)
We are still missing some people...ummmh B4BLACK WERE ARE YOU :p

Sorry, but I don't have a digital camera. All the pictures I post are scanned photos. It takes me a lot of time to scan them, get them the right size, inserted them in the webiste and then uploaded. I literally have a pile of pictures and diagrams I need to do, but never find the time.

I figure these are more important than a picture of silly old me. :p (Maybe the next time I scan a bunch of pictures, I'll try and slip one in of me.)