Ok, one more for Cyber Monday. Modified ECM's for low impedance injectors

TurboBob

Resident mad scientist
Staff member
ALL DONE GUYS!!!! (darn, that was fast...)

I have 4 to sell at this price. 125.00 shipped.

I mod your ECM> You send it, I mod it and return it to you. Please pick a decent ECM, make sure it runs correctly and does not have corrosion in the main plug.

Specify Atomizer injectors or standard.

Sale starts NOW. Paypal is sales@bailey-eng.com paypal to reserve yours. Once these 4 are sold, I will edit this notice.

Ready, set, GO!!!!

Bob

Hey Bob,
You wouldn't happen to have a good ECM you could mod for me at an additional cost?
Thanks,
Bill

TurboBob said:
I have 4 to sell at this price. 125.00 shipped.

I mod your ECM> You send it, I mod it and return it to you. Please pick a decent ECM, make sure it runs correctly and does not have corrosion in the main plug.

Specify Atomizer injectors or standard.

Sale starts NOW. Paypal is sales@bailey-eng.com paypal to reserve yours. Once these 4 are sold, I will edit this notice.

Ready, set, GO!!!!

Bob

I have a question also. If tou mod my ecm, i can run EITHER hi-z OR lo-z right? I now have hi-z 60's, but want to move to lo-z 120's eventually. Need to make sure the modded ecm will still work with the current injectors! Thanks Bob. If i can run either kind, i am DEFINiTELY in!!!

yes, you can run hi-z or low-z injectors with a modded ECM.

Bob

TurboBob said:
yes, you can run hi-z or low-z injectors with a modded ECM.

Bob

Thank you Bob. I am in. will pay pal shortly. Pm me with where to ship and all that jazz! I am thrilled that you did this!!

I've run as big as 160's on E85, 120's on gas.

I think Eric M has run these sizes as well, but you can check with him on that.

Bob

TurboBob said:
I've run as big as 160's on E85, 120's on gas.

I think Eric M has run these sizes as well, but you can check with him on that.

Bob

As per our conversation on Friday, do you think that we could make a modded work with 220s. They are only $10 more per injector compared to 160s.

CGASTON

are we talking about Dusty's billet injectors, or CNG injectors.

For a race car, sure. For a daily driver I would not go that big.

Bob

are we talking about Dusty's billet injectors, or CNG injectors.

For a race car, sure. For a daily driver I would not go that big.

Bob

Basically a race car that I can drive to an from work and around town once in a while. Remeber that this is an E85 car that is at 94% duty cycle with 80# injectors. I want to have room to play and grow. With everyone talking about maxing the 120's, I don't want to be in that boat. I bet with 160's I will be around 65-70%. Just thinking...

Basically a race car that I can drive to an from work and around town once in a while. Remeber that this is an E85 car that is at 94% duty cycle with 80# injectors. I want to have room to play and grow. With everyone talking about maxing the 120's, I don't want to be in that boat. I bet with 160's I will be around 65-70%. Just thinking...

you would certainly have a hard time outgrowing 160's. I think 120's are better for a street car but can do it either way. You will need an ECM done regardless of which injectors you choose.

Bob