ok boys how about an educated guess(hypothesis)

here is what im gunna have: 109 30 over je pistons, total seals, stock rods arp bolts, stock crank grond .10. 2 center bellet mains and arp studs, 208 cam, hv oil pump, champion irons and intake, ported stock upper, siemans #50's, bgc 23 row stock location intercooler, mease 3" dp, 3" up pipe, arizona gn headers, 3" big shot, ta 49 w/ .63 housing on alky injection @ 24 lbs. o boost.

best guess @ what hp level im lookin at and time on a full wieght 87 gn?

and one more thing how much would ballbearing t66 help? with the coraspondig mods of course :smile:

120mph in a 3500lb car if the tune is right with a locking converter. The 66 will add a lot at the same boost levels and even more at 28-30psi. The 50's wont be enough to maximize the 66 though. A new torque converter will be required also. The 66 should be good for at least 125mph. Im not sure about the efficiency and pressure drop on the 23 row BGC though. My friends 3700lb car with driver goes 10.90's@ 125mph, 1.65 60' all day long at 25psi with a 67p, champion irons and intake,and a Cotton FMIC, art carr 16930 (thats a non locker), 3" thdp, 3" single shot, and msd 50's in combination with a lot of alky. The 50's wouldnt come close to feeding it without the alky. Hes hit a best mph of 127.4. I think it could have a 130 mph pass in it. Your combo wouldnt be to far off from his as far as performance parts if you ran the 66.

bison said:
120mph in a 3500lb car if the tune is right with a locking converter. The 66 will add a lot at the same boost levels and even more at 28-30psi. The 50's wont be enough to maximize the 66 though. A new torque converter will be required also. The 66 should be good for at least 125mph. Im not sure about the efficiency and pressure drop on the 23 row BGC though. My friends 3700lb car with driver goes 10.90's@ 125mph, 1.65 60' all day long at 25psi with a 67p, champion irons and intake,and a Cotton FMIC, art carr 16930 (thats a non locker), 3" thdp, 3" single shot, and msd 50's in combination with a lot of alky. The 50's wouldnt come close to feeding it without the alky. Hes hit a best mph of 127.4. I think it could have a 130 mph pass in it. Your combo wouldnt be to far off from his as far as performance parts if you ran the 66.
cool thats what i was hoping for. thats my plan for the not so far future only had 3500 to play with this round so the short block and cam is being done @ faerman machine in houston for 2800(real fair price i thought) and i lucked into some champion irons and intake for 700.

bhut the future will be at least 60# injectors, maybe even 72's. restall on the converter to 3500. cpt66 bb w. front mount of sometype havnt decided yet kinda leaning towards rjc's new one or cottonns 1,000 dollar job

would a bigger tb benefit me with that set up or will the stock one suffice?

thanks agian for the help bison i really appriciate it :smile:

If you upgrade your turbo to the 66 you will have no problem exceeding your goals :) .

we have pretty similar combos, last sunday i went 11.55 at 117(weak 60 and 330) with the converter unlocked in 2000 ft density (100% humidity outside) Ive been 118 with the converter locked before i had it tuned as well(only went 115.5 same tune converter unlocked before), but currently i can't get my converter to lock via switch at WOT. I think 120 is possible with a good air day and locking the converter. My car really doesn't pick up much of anything from 24-27 psi, i think the 44 is done for at that level with ported heads/cam etc....

I dont think the throttle body would do to much unless you were revving over 6k rpm. My friends car had a stock untouched TB for the 127.4mph pass. Ive got a 70mm i will use on the dyno and at the strip to see what extra i can get out of it. I dont think it will be much as our engines typically stay under 6k unless its a stage 2. Id be amazed if it were worth were worth 20hp in an application where the engine stays under 6k. Anyone who has a dyno comparison on throttle bodies please post it.

thanks for all the support

this sight is awesome
I have recieved more support since I started playing with gns than i ever did with my mopars. thanks a lot guys.

bison yeah i guess ill just leave the tb alone maybe smooth out the burrs if anything or if im bored while the car is down lol
ill must like smooth out my upper for shure though just cause the intake is off and hey what the heck might as well right? :)