Oil pickup

cooled85T

Empty Pockets
Is there anyone out there who makes an oil pickup for a stock pan or someone who has one I can buy? Thanks

You have a stage 2 so itll need some tweaking. Look under a 86 or 87 Buick regal with turbo v6 oil pick up maybe called oil pick up tube and or screen

Your sig says 4.1 production block. If that's the case, a Melling 20IS2 will fit the stock 14 bolt pan. Summit stocks them. If it's a stage II, try TA Performance.

It's an 0016 stage block. Pickup is in the front of the block with a one bolt flange. Not two bolt like stock or most of the other ones I've seen

Attachments

• IMAG0397.jpg
    IMAG0397.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 141
I have one on my 16 block on the stand. I'll see if I can find any info on it tomorrow.

I can't find any numbers or info on the pickup mounted on mine. Mine is for a deep pan. It came with an engine that I bought already built. I would call TAPerformance or Nick Micale and see if they have dealt with a 0016 pickup. I may switch to an external pan pickup, but haven't decided yet. Here's some pics to give you ideas if you want to build it. Let me know if you want anymore details.
Thanks, Rob

TA Performance has the flange TAV1520F to build a pickup like the photo above, or TAV1520B for their aluminum block looks similar to the one above. I would call them to see if it will work with a stock pan. TAV1520C is for a deep pan.

Thanks for the input guys. Thinking I might just put a TA performance oil pump cover on it and use an external feed instead.