oil From Dipstick

qws2000

Hey guys, As many of you already know I rebuilt the entire motor of my 87 GN this winter. I will bring you up to speed on what the car has. It has a 109 block .20 over, 218/212 roller cam, champion Allum GN1 fully ported heads, Champion ported intake manafold, 70mm throtle, custom T/A headers, 3' full stainless exhust, Percison stretch front mount intercooler, Alradco rad, Alky kit, 66 turbo, 9.5 pro tour 2800-3200 stall.
I now gave you some of what the car has, all the items are brand new, The motor has only fourty miles on it. On the first time out we noticed a beed of oil comming down the dipstick. We cleaned it up and went out again, this time we brought the boost up too 12pounds and a big cloud of smoke apeared. The oil again came out the dipstk and hit the header.. No oil any other place found leaking.. Why??? sorry so long, very new at this

Sounds like the rings need breaking in. Or they were installed incorrectly. What breathers are on the valve covers? The oil is being blown outta the dipstick from crank case pressure. Either rings or head gaskets.